[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever someone comes here talking about an heroing everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Noose.jpg (18KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
18KB, 336x448px
Whenever someone comes here talking about an heroing everyone says don't do it, but why? Why not? Aren't there some people out there who are too fucked up and there's just no other way?
>>
>>18556274
Because even the most fucked up individual can be capable of living a happy life. Unfortunately, it's easier said than done, so instead of putting forth the effort to better themselves and their lives they take the easy route. No shame in taking the easy route.
>>
Well I personally think I can try and save them then one day convert them into being my gay slaves
>>
>>18556278
Honestly people (guys mostly, look where we are) make a lot of fuss about being ugly, short, etc. But the real threat is mental illness. Once your mind is gone, it's gone.

How can you fix that?
>inb4 therapy
>inb4 medication
>fucking medication
>>
Because life has value in itself

Unless you're black
>>
Because btards can be their heroes. We can be their angel, their monument, be anything they need us to be. Or be none of it. We don't owe this world a thing... we never did.
>>
>>18556274

as a general rule if someones posting on 4chan about suicide its beause

>WAHHH I HAVENT DATED IN LIKE A YEAR AND INSTEAD OF GOING OUT I CHOOSE TO STAY IN AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING IF I HAVE TO ACTUALLY TRY AND STUFF'

that being said even if some people are really fucked up they can at least do charity.
>>
File: 1480440835301.jpg (198KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
1480440835301.jpg
198KB, 900x597px
Well I'm only 19 with a bit of a rough life, and ended up eventually mindfucked into serious depression for like a year, I have been getting better since I got a job. The thing about feeling suicidal is that it hurts, a lot, like, A LOT.

After all the horror stories and bullshit you read about depression and the pain itself you realize you will never be the same after feeling like this for so long. I wanted to die so bad to get rid of the pain.

My family offered to pay for a therapist to help me, but I refused, I didn't want the therapist to order me meds because I want my body clear of that bullshit and my mind true to itself. So I just held through the pain until I said fuck this, and started doing shit, trying to enjoy life with the little things even if it was by myself.

What I know now is that life is pain, bad fucking pain, I live for now because I know I am a tough motherfucker and will get shit done, poor bastard anyone who gets in my way.

>Whenever someone comes here talking about an heroing everyone says don't do it, but why? Why not? Aren't there some people out there who are too fucked up and there's just no other way?

I don't believe in the hope talk and whatever bullshit you get from lots of people who won't really understand what the fuck is going on, but just hold on. Wait through the pain, don't fight it. let the mind do deep and dark but just wait, don't kill yourself. Sometime you'll get a break and that's your chance to climb the fuck up. Slow but steady.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.