[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on ssri's and are going through withdrawals that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500052113981.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500052113981.gif
1MB, 300x225px
I went on ssri's and are going through withdrawals that have made me isolate myself for the past couple of months or so. The withdrawals are really fucking with my emotions. This of course has damaged a my relationships with my family and gf.

I'm starting to feel so empty and insignificant, and feel like I have no one to turn to. How do I go back to normal. I'm so desperate.

Please.
Someone, help me with your thoughts.
>>
Why did you go off of them? Im on an ssri right now and haven't really been off of it but google says withdrawal symptoms should only last one or two weeks.
>>
>>18556257
I mean if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>18556020
Why the hell did you stop taking them? You're supposed to talk to your doctor and they'll taper your off over a few months. You could start by taking your medicine again. Also withdrawals don't last a couple of months.
>>
>>18556264
>>18556271
No idea if you souls can still find this thread, but I got off of them because I was starting to feel tbe withdrawals before it was even time for my next dose! The answer of course was to up the dosage or taper off. And taper off i did..

I can tell you with 100% confidence the withdrawals CERTAINLY last longer than 2 weeks.
>>
>>18557008
maybe you're mistaking "withdrawals" with the medication not actually working? You couldn't possibly feel the effects while still taking it.
>>
>>18557071
Brain zaps are unmistakably withdrawals unfortunately :( they are subsiding though.
>>
Withdraws can last 6 months til 7 Years. Good luck, I went a year without seeing the real me. Check out surviving antidepressants. Com and Traci Ann Blake and Peter briggin... I really feel for you and love u
>>
>>18557133
Thanks friend, I'll check those out. <3
>>
>>18556020
You don't go cold turkey off SSRIs. Cut them in half and start taking half every day for about two weeks, then start taking a quarter for about two a weeks. Then start taking them every few days until you don't need them anymore. Believe me, I started rationing my pills for when I needed them because I didn't want to see my psychiatrist to renew the prescription, and I ended up keeping myself in a near constant state of withdrawal. It's fucking hell.
>>
>>18557156
Same friend. I did ween off as per my psychiatrist directions. It's nearing week 4 of being off of them and I'd be lying if I said its getting easier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.