[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother receives amazon echo for free >instant red flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 315354645859926016.png (28KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
315354645859926016.png
28KB, 128x128px
>mother receives amazon echo for free
>instant red flag
>CIA niggers are watching somewhere
>feel compelled to smash the device

what do anon
>>
>>18555650
you better hide your confederate money bro
>>
>>18555650
Perhaps you could use this to your advantage. A way of training you to watch what you say. It will build up some new skills. And, if it makes your mother happy and you love her, just let her have the object. If you have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't be too concerned.
>>
>>18555672
I don't say much at all actually. But it's fucking creepy to have people having the ability to listen to whatever you say inside your house.
>>
redpill her on why smashing it is the best route to take here, why haven't you done this already?
>>
>>18555718
No, she'll think I'm a fucking loon.
>>
>>18555724
When shes at work or whatever, take it apart, take out a few vital pieces. "oh no it stop working mom, oh well, at least it was free"

If she literally received it for free, that's seriously sketch.
>>
>>18555683
I agree. Perhaps you could place the device somewhere less...open? Like in her room and then keep the heavy personal conversations in another room? Fact is, the NSA will implement any device you own that is capable of sending information of any form. I hate to say it, but it's just a "Deal with it" situation. Otherwise, you're going to be constantly paranoid and stressed. It ain't worth it.
>>
>>18555724
>refrain from using the phrase cia niggers
>gib any surrounding & supporting context first so it can be made sense of
>gib documented proofs from credible sources that are already widely accepted as authorities on the matter
>don't throw too much on at once, be selective
just speak reasonably and know what you're talking about, if you're speaking truth you don't have to know shit about persuasion you only need to present it clearly to whoever you're talking to
>>
>>18555750
>>18555751
>put a band-aid on it
or maybe take the time to explain the many potential implications of embracing shit aligned with this """""smart tech"""""" trend since that's the only thing we can do at this point that can have an impact
ffs
>>
OP here.
Guess I'm just going to take out a few parts and stick a magnet in it when they're not around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.