[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>green hair, skinny, vegan, demisexual, doesn't smoke,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1490596136066.jpg (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1490596136066.jpg
115KB, 640x1136px
>green hair, skinny, vegan, demisexual, doesn't smoke, drinks socially, non binary, doesn't want kids
Some time ago someone made a thread about how to avoid people like pic related being recommended to him on dating sites. But she looks like exactly the kind of person I'm looking for. I'm not assuming someone like this would be attracted to me necessarily but pic related seems like my definition of the perfect girl for me.
What site or app is this screencap from? Otherwise where in general can I meet people like pic related? (stress on "demisexual" maybe). Is Tinder a bad idea if I'm asexual/demisexual and I don't want to just meet and fuck someone? I'm not in the US but any answer probably helps.
Thanks!
>>
>>18555632
lol not gonna tell you so that you can stab those poor girls
>>
what the hell is pansexual
>>
>>18555643
Basically the same thing as bisexual except that it stresses on the "i don't care about gender" part. Bisexual is more like "i like both", pansexual is more like "i like anyone, in theory".
>>
>>18555643
You don't discriminate based on biological gender, gender identity etc.
>>
>>18555632
That's the OkCupid app. Just filter your search to include only special snowflake sexual identities
>>
I just realized people like this are probably also into open relationships like literally everyone else on the planet these days and that pursuing a 2 person relationship in general is a waste of time.
>>
>>18555655
> 1 off
Fucking just
>>
>>18555655
Thanks!! I'll check if OKCupid is something people use in my country then, it sounds like the most complete dating site/app thing. I only hear about Tinder here.
>>
>>18555643
"I want to be special too."
>>
>>18555659
fucking kek

>>18555656
it's a waste when it comes to retards like them, yeah. there are still plenty of folks who are repulsed by the thought of an open relationship don't worry
>>
>>18555632
At least it had the good sense to know it shouldn't reproduce.

High fives all around gang. Score one for humanity.
>>
>>18555632
nah I aint tappin' dat shit man, dont wan anything to do with dem capricorns
>>
>>18555645
millennials should kill themselves
>>
>>185555555
>>
>>18555632
What in the fuck is demisexual? And this non-binary crap? She may aswel just write "mentally ill".
>>
>>18555632
Hey, at least you won't reproduce mentally ill children.
>>
This has GOT to be a bait thread. I refuse to believe.
>>
>>18556227
If you're posting on 4chan and you're not a millennial, you should do the same.
>>
>>18555632
Holy Mother of fuck she looks like a train wreck. Why would you ever want this?
>>
>>18555632
You don't want it dude. Somehow I attracted a bunch of SJWs and special snowflakes on Tinder and dated them for keks. All of them went horribly.

Imagine the first fucking date where you go to a art gallery with an exhibition on vaginas or some shit, all she talks about is men oppressing shit and then topping it off with meat being wrong. I've never made it past a first date with SJWs and I doubt you will either OP.
>>
>>18556397
Demisexual means that you cannot be sexually attracted to anyone or desire sex with anyone unless you are already in a close relationship with them. i.e. a demisexual wouldn't want a one night stand because someone they don't know just isn't attractive.

And no it's not just "not being a slut". They are not abstaining from sex due to personal reasons. There is just no desire.

OP, there's a decent amount of asexual dating sites out there. A lot of them also have sections for demisexual.
>>
How can one be demisexual and pansexual? Im theory I think they cancel each other out.

Like that guy said, pansexual means she just likes anyone really, but demisexual I think means she only really is able to love and open up to others when-- oh forget it

It just feels like she's labeling things that shouldn't be labeled.

I feel it'd be nicer to read: "hey I'm annonette and I will like anyone regardless of gender. But it takes me a bit to love you and open up to you. P.s I'm queer"
>>
>>18555632
Join a vegan group on Facebook and go to one of their get-togethers. This is how I met new vegan friends, and a lot of them tend to be child-free for environmental reasons. Maybe you'll hit it off with someone or they can introduce you to their friends that you could potentially date.
>>
>>18556433
It is not.
>>
>>18556559
You are right, it sounds way better that way. I don't know why people insist on using labels.
Those 2 don't cancel each other out though, I think, for that reason you wrote in the last line.
>>
File: 1499684966744.jpg (207KB, 730x544px) Image search: [Google]
1499684966744.jpg
207KB, 730x544px
>>18556397
>What in the fuck is demisexual?
It's literally a term made up by a teenage girl so she had an excuse to fuck lizard people and shit in her fanfiction. Then it became a thing on tumblr and now it's leaking into the real world.

I can't take anyone seriously if they unironically use this terminology.

>>18556559
>How can one be demisexual and pansexual?
They're just grabbing random terms that sound right. Like how the "skeptic" crowd likes to call themselves Rationalists when they're closer to Empiricists which is basically the opposite. People LOVE labels, even if they don't quite understand what they mean.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.