[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you even trust people on here for dating/relationship/sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 5456165156165465.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
5456165156165465.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
Can you even trust people on here for dating/relationship/sex advice?
First off all you never know if you are talking to a troll, an /r9k/ fag or a slut/fuckboy.
Second because we have people from different cultures here one thing might be right in one country, in another country it might just be inappropriate and wrong.
Any experienced and /normal/ people here who can give me their 2 cents on this?
>>
>>18555474
No, only the person with the problem can make the call in the end. The best you can get is the personal perspectives of others which might help you evaluate what you yourself wish to do. Some people are loyal to the end, some people drop others over any conflict, some people think certain behavior can be forgiven, some people think such behavior cannot. All you get here is alternate perspective and a place to rant.
>>
>>18555474
I am pretty normal by 4chan standards, and I don't go to /pol/ or /r9k/, at least not anymore. I chip out lots of advice on /adv/. I like to advise people on the internet, even with relationship problems and such, because it helps to train this sense on me where I approach everyone as individual, all judgements aside.

Just go ahead, OP, no need for introductions, we all anons here.
>>
I don't really go on any other boards anymore. I've been mainly on adv for the past year. Since last October I've been going through rough shit and this board was a kind of therapy for me. Helping others while you, yourself, need help. I try to give the most honest and helpful advice possible.
>>
I come from a culture where people who end up in relationships for years, if not decades, usually fuck on the first date, (as in this is the normal thing to do,) and going home with someone you met on a club tends to be more common than asking someone out. Having dinner together is something we do after we've slept together a few times, because sharing meals is something we do with people we know we like to socialize with, not a means to getting to know them for the first time. For this reason my advice on dating often results in me being called a manwhore, and my quality women being called sluts.

But then again, there's on average 25 homicides a year on my country, out of which about 4 is by firearm, so I'm pretty sure US standards are fucked up beyond reason, from my point of view
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.