[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >hang out with girl from college, not same classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1129933909453.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1129933909453.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>be me
>hang out with girl from college, not same classes
>she was always a lesbian but recently ended her first heterosexual relationship
>wants to see me all the time
>me being a beta too scared to make any real moves
>one time while drunk ask her to kiss
>she says "I think it would be a bad idea anon"
>dont do it
>she wants to sit with me
>starts touching me gently
>takes me to her bed
>we spoon
>At this point Im pretty fucking sure she wants to fuck me but she falls asleep and so do I
>she still wants to hangout all the time
>cuddle occasionally
>she says shes still a lesbian though and doesnt want to romance guys
>contact slowly fades because she's hanging with different people now

Its been months ago now but I still keep thinking about it.
I want to ask her if I ever had a chance with her or if she was just teasing me.

Should I ask her or not? It would help me understand the situation.

Im quite autistic and have a very hard time understanding others.
>>
>>18555232
Move on man, you blew it. Plenty of other girls in college though.
>>
>>18555232
to much of a beta pussy to get it. you go for it dont fucking ask. well chin up champ, move on to the next whore. dump the friendzoned slutbag
>>
>>18555290
>>18555301
really? she quite clearly said she didnt want to romance guys.
and if she did she couldve made it more obvious right?
>>
>>18555301
>you go for it dont fucking ask
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18555315

Women are pushed into sex and called w-ores at the same time. They want to be seduced, to be able to say the next day "I couldn't help it".

I screwed it up with a solid 10/10 in the same way. When I left she was furious.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.