[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is telling my psychiatrist I've bought and used street amphetamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
is telling my psychiatrist I've bought and used street amphetamine a bad idea if I'm looking for an ADHD diagnosis and a ritalin script?
>>
Yes.
Never tell them you did illegal drugs.
ADD is made up anyway.
>>
>>18555081
No, just tell your psychiatrist the truth he will understand. He is there to treat you not judge you for your previous actions.
>>
>>18555086
Fuck off.
>>
>>18555086
I don't know about that. I'd have trouble reading my own question yet I beat out 90% of the people in my country in final exams. I don't know if I have ADHD but there are people who even as adults you can just observe them and know they have adhd.

>>18555109
Specifically for ADHD it might not be. I'm 21 years old so they'll immediately be suspicious of me, half the people going to them for a diagnosis might be faking to get study pills for all we know.
>>
>>18555139
I don't know about addies, but my friend can't get opiates at all anymore because he told his doctor he smokes weed.
>>
>>18555139
Then read up on symptoms and fake them to get the pills.
>>
Add is just a way for doctors to make money for big pharma, don't fall for the scheme. It is not a coincidence ADD was not a thing until recently.
That being said, If you want drugs just get them on the street, you do not want a "mental illness" on your record.
>>
Yup. Bad idea. I speak from experience. I told my psychiatrist i tried adderall and how it worked so well for me. She said thats totally ok, thats its not uncommon at all for her other patients to have experimented and tried things, and that its totally understandable.

She then prescribed me strictly non-abusable forms of ADD meds and when they would make me vomit or feel like total ass, tell me i just need to try it for longer, or try another non-abusable med. That i need to fill out these gay little charts about my feelings and all this dumb shit. Id mention i already know what works because i already tried it, and she would deflect and say i need to try all these alternatives first and that i need to explore every other possibility first because "it would be best for your condition".

I came for adderall because it genuinely worked, and i stupidly told her that i knew it worked because i tried it. All she did was give me dogshit and drag things out so she could milk the living fuck out of me on payments and ask thinly veiled questions on whether im a scumbag junkie or not.

Just dont. Youre a pure little innocent boy who never even "did pot".

>btw meds are for bitches, they are bad and you dont need them
>>
weeabos are the scum of the fucking earth
>>
>>18555109
You are retarded.
If they know he took drugs from the street they will prescribe him some shitty meds that don't do shit and not Ritalin like he wants.
>>
>>18555180
Then he should>>18555147?
>>
>>18555147
>>18555221
>Then read up on symptoms and fake them to get the pills
no I genuinely think I have ADHD. I beat out 90% of people in exams because I skipped school, spent 10 hours a day """studying""", skipping school and cutting off all contact with people for 9 months. Of course it's still gonna look bad going for an ADHD diagnosis when everyone thinks I'm smart and things come easy.

List of my symptoms:
get frustrated when I read
pause a movie every 5 minutes
procrastination
can hold a conversation but can't focus on lectures or instructions, can't recall details even two sentences back etc.

I think my symptoms were hidden through being emotionally hypersensitive (hiding hyperactivity and bad behaviour) and average long term memory.

>>18555161
>you do not want a "mental illness" on your record
What's bad about an ADHD diagnosis? I wasn't aware there's a stigma.

>>18555164
>>18555180
Thanks anons this is specifically the info I'm looking for. It's retarded they blacklist you even though you're only self-medicating at recreational doses, but I suspected they'd be this stubborn.
>>
>>18555230
>at recreational doses
therepeutic* doses
>>
>>18555230
Then how can you study 10 hours a day if you have adhd?
>>
>>18555230
Not stigma.
You can be denied certain jobs and not allowed certain things like buying guns for example just because they think you wont be fit for it because of you diagnosis.
Also you def do not have ADD, stop falling for that meme, a good 70% of the population does the shit you just described.
>>
>>18555230
Go to the doctor and tell the symptoms but do not say you took any drugs for it before, you have to play dumb to get the drugs you want.
If they give you shit that is not Adderall or Ritalin, flush it down the toilet and say it does not work. Repeat until you get the drugs you want.
>>
>>18555238
because it's 10 hours a day with probably 2 hours study put in there. I remember I'd sit for 4 hours studying, not get anything done and when my mom asked about the study I'd say "I did around 1 hour". I don't remember why I'd lie but that was how I'd study.

I don't know if I have ADHD or not, it'd just explain a lot of things. I'm not going to lie except about drug use since I'm not on anything atm.
>>
>>18555230
It's incredibly easy to get prescribed Adderall or Ritalin, explain your symptoms to them and DO NOT MENTION either Adderall or Ritalin, at all. Pretend you've never heard of them. You might have to put up with a couple shitty prescriptions but keep complaining and you'll eventually get it.

With that being said modern psychiatry is a total joke and most drugs they give prescriptions for are both over diagnosed and harmful to your health in the long term. Based on your description you are high functioning and I would really recommend living your life drug free.
>>
>>18555081
Yes. You will be labeled drug seeking
>>
>>18555081
if you ever ask for a drug they will never give it to you.

Doctors are super fucking dumb.
>>
>>18555615
If you want to know the reason they won't if you ask?

Their ego. They will see it as you trying to self diagnosis or doing their job. It's purely their ego.

Anyone could do a doctors job. It's the lab work and surgeons that make GP's necessary.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.