[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I steal my friend's "girlfriend" if she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Should I steal my friend's "girlfriend" if she's made it clear to me that she wants to be with me and my friend is kind of a dickhead to her sometimes? What are the odds of my longest friendship becoming FUBAR?
>>
>>18554558
>dickhead to her sometimes
So fucking what. How is the relationship between you and your friend?
>>
No, it will cause nothing but trouble and she's probably not worth considering her actions. What's gonna stop her from seeking another friend and getting rid of you?
>>
>>18554558
nah
if she wants you, let her break up normally and give them some time to get over it
if he's actually a dick, why is he your friend?
>>
File: 1497976991172.png (161KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497976991172.png
161KB, 426x341px
I'm wondering the same thing, OP. I know 100% for sure that I can cuck the guy.

What do?
>>
>>18554558
>she wants to be with me and my friend is kind of a dickhead to her sometimes
dude it is pretty clear between both of them that you are a beta orbiter.

Otherwise she'd be single already
>>
>>18554595
>if he's actually a dick, why is he your friend?
I think his friend isn't a dick but OP wants to use this to justify being a cowardly dick to his friend.
>>
>>18554604
OP here, you're right, I just don't think he should be making her cry just because she wants to hang out alone with me, or telling me that she's fat when she isn't, or telling me about a different girlfriend and like three other girls whose numbers he supposedly got, you feel me?
>>
>>18554603
I mean, she flat out told me she wants to be with me, so you're wrong
>>
>>18554558
I've fucked girls in relationships and married women but not one of them was involved with a friend.

One friend's gf of two years literally tried to suck my dick as I was driving after picking her up to meet him at a party. I shoved the cunt against the door and threatened to put her ass out on the street. She told me she wanted me and only reason she stayed with my friend was to be around me but I still told her to fuck off.

My brothers gf of a year kept coming to my apt while he was away for work and showed up drunk late one night and begged to crash. Gave her the couch but soon after she crawled in my bed naked and grabbing for my dick. I shoved her on the floor with my feet. She lay there crying and told me she wants me. I let her stay but I locked my door and she was gone when I awoke. She broke up with my brother when he returned and asked me again and I told her never to speak to me again.

Some lines you just don't cross.
>>
>>18554622
I know exactly what you are talking about and see >>18554630
>>
File: 47.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>18554630
>implying
>>
>>18554558
> What are the odds of my longest friendship becoming FUBAR?
Like 100%. But the fact that you are thinking about it means you'll do it regardless.
The heart gets what the heart wants, even if it ruins your life.
>>
>>18554645
That's deep Anon
>>
>>18554558
Hey op
How do you feel about the girl?
Honestly sounds like your friend is really shitty to her.
Id say go for her because your friend is being a piece of shit to her
Like she might end up staying in this abusive relationship or you can help her get out.
Honestly I don't care if he is your friend If he is a peice of crap he deserves to be cucked.
Good luck and maybe have friends that treat people with respect.
>>
>>18554624
And yet she's still with him and not you. What gives?
>>
>>18554636
Not alpha but a friend or family member means more to me than some pussy. Pussy I can get elsewhere but friends are harder to come by.

Like I said I have fucked girls in relationships and married women but in only two occasions did I even know who the guy was and meant nothing to me. Mostly the bf or husband was some vague someone they had mentioned.
>>
>>18554655
I'm not looking for pussy Anon, I'm looking for a relationship which is a billion times harder to come by than a friendship
>>
>>18554655
This is an unrelated question, but after fucking those women in committed relationships, can you trust a woman enough to be in one? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>18554654
Thank you anon. She is still fucking the guy but bitching to a little bitch who cannot see she is using OP in an attempt to punish her bf. If by some miracle she splits from her bf and enters a relationship with OP it won't be long and she'll be bitching about OP to some other bitch boy and setting up leaving OP high and dry.
>>
>>18554654
Good question. I have a theory that they've only ever been on one date and either he's completely retarded or he's just doing this to fuck with me.
>>
>>18554662
That actually makes it worse OP. Not trying to be an ass to you but for a relationship to begin with betraying a friend by taking his gf is so not worth it.
>>
>>18554663
It was really, really hard because I knew how easy attached pussy is if you have no interest in busting up their relationship. I didn't want them and they didn't want me just wanted to fuck and I kept my mouth shut. They never told.

I finally met a girl and went through a courtship instead of fucking first and trying to get along. I knew she didn't fuck just anyone easily and so far so good.
>>
>>18554668
>I have a theory that they've only ever been on one date
LMAO
check out this delusion
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.