[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short; what makes it so that certain people have trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Folder.jpg (289KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
289KB, 1468x1468px
Long story short; what makes it so that certain people have trouble with affection?

Long story slightly less short: Met a 10/10 Latina a couple weeks ago, she helped me with studying Spanish, she wants to fuck me, we made out a lot, she's still with her (ex-)boyfriend who is leaving the country in August and wants to wait to fuck me. She hates people and cuddling. What the fuck makes people hate shit like cuddling and physical affection but have no problems with fucking? I told her as a joke "I love you and I want you to know that I'm there for you" and she totally overreacted like "Don't ever say that shit to me ever again" and she got actually scared.
>>
>>18554492
what makes some men flip the fuck out with physical contact with a woman and say they are in love after a few weeks. my book that shit is creepy
>>
>being a psychopath's cheating affair

are you dumb or just autistic, OP?
>>
>>18554492
childhood traumas, upbringing gone wrong, ignore by parents, basicly, generally intimacy either is coupled with traumatic event or lack of it in early stage makes it hard to experience it
>>
>>18554499
Trust me it was really obvious it was a joke in the context.

>>18554500
I don't even give a fuck if this is true, I'm getting 10/10 Latina pussy

>>18554503
Actual answer I was asking for. Is there something that can be done about this? I'm assuming that a second or third party can't really influence this.
>>
>>18554492
You are Beta Orbiter to her
fuck her but don't get attached
look for another gf while you fuck her, it's a good confidence boost
>>
>>18554588
OP is already attached
>>
>>18554594

If he is, then he's a betacuck and he's fucked
He'll soon join /r9k/
>>
Some people just don't like being touched outside of a sexual manner.

I don't like having people sleep in my bed, it guarantees that I'll stay awake. I love cuddling and all that shit, but I can't sleep. No real reason for it, though I imagine people I'm with would dig for some juicier answer.
>>
>>18554588
>>18554594
She actually seduced me instead of ther reverse, and told me that I could get any girl I wanted and that she didn't understand why I stick around with her on multiple occasions. Her friends are always the ones getting hit on instead of her. So either she's this insecure and doesn't know that she's really hot, or she's a fucking playing mastermind capable of manipulating a sociopath like myself.

Either that or I have terrible taste in women and she's actually a 3/10 in reality.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.