[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome shyness (especially around attractive girls)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1498267511245.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498267511245.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
How to overcome shyness (especially around attractive girls)?

I already lift
>>
Eye contact. Never divert your eyes before she (or anyone else) does, unless you notice that it's actually making her uncomfortable. If she makes a point of it, just smile and say "goosebumps!"
>>
why are u shy, op? what are u afraid of?

and dont do the goosebumps thing that would sound very weird if u tried to force that out or something
>>
>>18554466

Go talk to attractive girls.
>>
File: 1497108506180.jpg (484KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497108506180.jpg
484KB, 1080x1080px
I just know that they're 10x more insecure than me behind the facade.
>>
>>18554582
This. Girls are on average more insecure and anxious than guys. It's just that women are on average better actors and liars than men.
>>
>>18554569
What's wrong with girls thinking op is being weird?
>>
>>18554466
Are you physically fit enough to say "I already lift"

Post a pic of yourself, you have nothing to lose.
>>
Just know that the prettiest girls will always have the smelliest farts.

Removes any delusions and pedestals that I placed on her
>>
>>18554466
You have to be happy with yourself first silly. Don't be ashamed if who you are.
>>
>>18554569
I can't pin point it but I want to be liked. Whenever I think about my life goals I always consider what people will think of me when achieving said goals.

I read somewhere that shyness comes from the feeling of inferiority which might be true but from a logical perspective I think that I'm better than some people that I'm shy of and also worse than some people I'm not shy of.
>>
>>18554582
>>18554590
So should I just think of that before talking to a girl what?

I honestly doubt that girls I talk to are more insecure than me. I know that generally speaking girls are more insecure than most guys but I am more insecure than most guys.
>>
>>18554466
Pretend you are confident and eventually, you will be
>>
File: Snapchat-771177097.jpg (162KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-771177097.jpg
162KB, 1080x1440px
>>18554613
I don't know honestly. I'm not saying I'm fit, I'm just saying I workout and know that will make me more confident so I don't need to hear that advice over and over again.

Here is me from the back, sorry for no pic from the front because the newest one is two months old before my cut.

I know I am DYEL by fit standards but I've gotten some compliments (probably for encouragement) from my classmates as I am in high school
>>
>>18555962
How do I pretend to be confident?

Appreciate the advice btw
>>
>>18554582
>>18554590
I always see/hear people say that... But why would they be more insecure? What are the proofs (social or not) behind that "fact"?
>>
Being shy is usually unattractive. Do you want to be unattractive? Probably not so try to man the fuck up.
>>
File: 1500855470378.gif (198KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
1500855470378.gif
198KB, 270x199px
>>18554466
STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK. BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE (if you ar
>>
>>18554466
give public speaking talks
>>
File: how come.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
how come.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>18555942
>>18556038
Well, for me personally, it boils down to me having autistically high confidence. Why is that? Because I'm smart and you stupid. I'm better than you. Not as a man, but as a person.

Feels good picking up girls at the club while 90% of guys just stands there, making small talks to other cucks and staring down on their phone.

AMA for something concrete.
>>
>>18554466

by talking to them and realizing that their judgement is worth less than the socks you're wearing.
>>
>>18554466
Even if you're a fat ugly dude (like me) as long as you have confidence when you talk to them they'll still talk to you unless they're grade A cunts. Turns out that women are more than just tits ass and pussy. Sure, they probably won't fuck you ever but they also won't like refuse to treat you like a human because you don't measure up to their attractiveness levels. I've made friends with plenty of arguably banging hot girls just by being the token funny fat dude. Often times they pass me their less than attractive friends which sucks but at least I get my dick wet. Would rather fuck them but oh well lol.
>>
>>18554466
Just present yourself to the best of your ability. How people judge you is beyond your control, so there's not much use worrying about it. It's easier said than done, I'm trying to use this mentality to overcome stage fright.
>>
>>18556234
Teach me.
>>
>>18554582

Insecurity plagues the black community
>>
>>18554466
practice on ugly girls and work your way up (dead serious)
>>
>>18556038
What is the proof of men being insecure?
Maybe you are the only insecure person in the world.
There are a lot of girls who can't start a conversation with a random guy that they are attracted to.
It's way more likely for a hot girl to date a guy who isn't insecure not because that is the person they are the most attracted to but those are the guys they interact with the most.
>>
>>18556337
This, it fucking worked for me too. I started going on dates with fatty friends I knew and they would flirt with me so I would flirt a bit back. After a while I just became comfortable and started going after the girls who are more in my range (I'm fit), and then i found out those type of girls are just as crazy. Now I just masturbate alone and then go to the gym.
>>
>>18556343
This
>>
>>18554466
This is going to sound like generic canned advice, but it's the truth: Stop caring what others think of you so much. You need to have confidence in yourself so that when someone turns you down or doesn't like you for whatever it doesn't get to you because you like you and that's what matters.

As far as how to go about liking yourself... couldn't even start to give advice on that as I have never liked myself. So as some secondary advice, you can just become so depressed you don't care what others think of you, that's what I've been doing for like 25 years now.
>>
I go full autism especially around good looking girls in general talking to them I don't care. But if they are really good looking to me it's almost like I forget how to speak.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.