[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is living with a married man ever a good idea if they are planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1884.png (968KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.png
968KB, 640x1136px
Is living with a married man ever a good idea if they are planning on a divorce? Does it ever work out or is it doomed from the start?
>>
no lol
>>
if you are a whore with a married man than i hope you do live with the shitstain and share the faith of the ex wife, goddamn retarded whores
>>
>>18554173
Let him finalize the divorce papers first before moving in together, otherwise it's a waste of your time. If not, you'll have to deal with him AND his ex if doesn't.
>>
Well I was kinda hoping to hear from someone with experience... I fell for the wrong person completely I would of never in my life even think about dating a man who is married or has a gf but it happened
>>
Where I live, a couple has to have separated for two years before they can legally divorce. Based on that timeline it's a bad idea, since I can't see how he'd get over his marriage, meet someone new and be with them long enough to live with them within two years.
>>
>>18554228
Everything he is putting his current wife through will happen to you And you have a front row seat to the action and are not running. You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>18554173
If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

Even if you're not cheating with him, the principle remains.
>>
I don't even know why I bothered asking I know what the truth is I just thought I ask anyway but I have nothing but hate and doubt and it has ruined any thought of me ever getting married or having faith in a partner. I am beyond repairable for any relationship. I would rather live my life being single then giving my heart to someone to hurt it. I am going to crawl back in my shell now and hope that any emotional side to me numbs.
>>
>>18554173
If your married guy was a decent guy and truly loved you he would finalize the divorce before even suggesting you cohabit with him. What he wants is to remain married (it could be to avoid the legal and financial difficulties, there are children involved, or residual feelings for his wife or he knows the relationship with his gf probably won't last) and live with his girlfriend without any real commitment or risk. Been there OP
>>
>>18554173
>they are planning on a divorce

There's the magic words. If they are divorced, or in the midst of the legalities of a divorce, you might take a chance.

but "planning" has a way of not ever becoming "getting"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.