[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no menstruation for a month >gonna use pregnancy test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: panicking.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
panicking.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>no menstruation for a month
>gonna use pregnancy test
>gf and i agreed to abort if ever
>thinking of methods of abortion without a doctor
>going crazy what to do rn
>>
DIY abortions are incredibly dangerous and you'd have to be either incredibly stupid or incredibly desperate to go that route.
>>
>>18554155
>thinking of methods of abortion without a doctor
Lots of parsley tea. It induces menstruation.
>>
>>18554155

how about go to the fucking doctor jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18554155
Get a pregnancy test, if positive go to a clinic and abort.

Aborting without a doctor is EXTREMELY dangerous and might give her permanent health problems or even kill her.
>>
>>18554155
If you love your girlfriend you'll bite the bullet and go to a doctor.
>>
>>18554157
>>18554184
>>18554202
>>18554207
we both know the dangers. we will go to the doctor, but thinking of safe ways first of abortion. be aware that our decision is mutual. we agreed on what we are doing.
>>18554159
is that so? any reasons why its effective?

Thank you everyone. Any other ideas as well?
>>
>>18554236
>thinking of safe ways first of abortion
Yeah, at the doctors.

And don't use the parsley/vitamin C method. If it was safe and effective, you wouldn't first hear about it on a Mongolian screen printing forum.
>>
>>18554155
are you guys like 16?

No menstruation for a month/weird gaps between menstruation is fairly normal if she's on a progesterone-only type of birth control.

Either way, stop freaking out and get her to pee on the fucking stick already.

if it says pregnant, contact your local free women's healthcare if you have one (PP in the US is great), and see what they can do. Very early term abortions are free or very cheap.
>>
>>18554236
>is that so? any reasons why its effective?
I don't know man, it just is. So is vitamin C apparently. Look it up yourself, never take anyone's word for anything on 4chan.
>>
>>18554236
>thinking of safe ways first

GO TO A F U C K I N G D O C T O R
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.