[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start college >get dorm >wind up sitting in room doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: isis bikini bottom.jpg (75KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
isis bikini bottom.jpg
75KB, 690x388px
>start college
>get dorm
>wind up sitting in room doing nothing all day and have 0 life anyway

>fast forward 2 years
>starting junior year in 5 weeks, only contact in my phone is my mother
>probably less than 10 people know me by name not including professors, and only because they were forced to know it during orientation 2 years ago
>not even lab partners knew my name

at this point i am starting to feel guilty about not killing myself to stop making shit awkward for the people that are forced to be around me
>>
>>18554109
>"So /adv/, I have this situation. I have done absolutely nothing in the past year to figure out a solution, but I am worried about the results. Is it possible that things could ever magically improve without me having to put in any effort?"

This is how you sound, seriously OP.
>>
>>18554117
who said i am worried, it is just shit to exist like this and im ranting. "oh hi. im the wierdo who u probably noticed never speaking and always by himself for 2 years."

seems from my point of view the ship has already sailed. missed my chance 2 years ago before everyone else knew everyone else already. AKA before I was the weird as fuck outcast
>>
>>18554124
Oh okay i thought this is /adv/ not /rant/
>>
>>18554137
saw a related thread and i got butthurt enough to post, come at me
>>
>>18554124
>>18554137
>>18554141
You have an incredibly pessimistic mindset. I tend to type lots of advice on this board, but it's incredibly hard to offer any perspective to somebody who is in his early 20's and typing shit like "ohhh ship has sailed bawww I am gonna suicide now".

Work on improving this, and you'll be surprised of how much things can improve if you put the self-pity aside.
>>
>>18554153
not gonna kill myself. at least i don't feel like it atm. i was saying that i am starting to feel bad for not doing it, so that people who aren't fucking faggot loser retardbabies like me, don't have to put up with me anymore.

my "perspective" is that it feels like a catch 22 since i missed that first chance. as in for example right now, i have no life and thus no reason or even excuse to leave the house, i just sit here in my parents house (summer break), fucking around all day, working out + 1 hour of cardio + cleaning the house + cooking, whatever just to pass the time.

but no life = no capability of leaving the house unless i am just going to wander around like a retard or something. same thing applies during the semesters.

i "missed" the first chance when college first started because I was a fag and it was my own doing. but whether or not thats different now its impossible to do anything about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.