[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hooked up with a girl pretty soon after she broke up with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: base_system.png (99KB, 740x672px) Image search: [Google]
base_system.png
99KB, 740x672px
I hooked up with a girl pretty soon after she broke up with her boyfriend. We flirted and hung out for a few days and then I pumped the brakes because I wasn't sure what her deal was.

I found out she's back with her old dude and ended up meeting the guy. She still texts me late at night sometimes and flirts when we cross paths. I'm not super down for that. Is it rude to send a text that says something along the lines of "I'm not down for staying in touch like this when you're with somebody" or should I just ignore and cut contact outside of social/work scenarios?
>>
>>18553837
It's not rude, especially when she reciprocates your flirtation attempts. Go ahead and confront her about the deal, OP.
>>
>>18553870
Cool, that's kind of what I was thinking. I didn't want it to seem like I'm coming from left field or jealous (I'm really not), but it just doesn't seem beneficial to either party.

Thanks for your perspective on it.
>>
>>18553888
anytime OP
>>
Block her dead cold

It will do better for you and will very likely hurt her because now she just lost a dish. It will make her think about her value to men as a woman.
>>
shes a whore and whore love attention, they gain validation by dicks wanting to fuck them and sometimes they bless them with her wet hole

if you get butthurt you couldnt fuck her, she wins
if you play along and want to fuck her, you wont, she wins

the only winning move is not playing, dont need to flat out ignore, just be neutral, be deaf to flirts, be busy when shes blabbing some bullshit, make her feel not unwanted but as shes a chore to talk to

be an emotional rock desert to her, and she might want to get that validation by sucking your dick, wrecking her shit relationshit, but dont count on it

find another slag
>>
>>18553938
>>18554057
Things really took a turn for the r9k here.

Why is /adv/ so angry these days?
>>
>>18554224
Hulk smash
>>
>>18553837
>I hooked up with a girl pretty soon after she broke up with her boyfriend
What do you expect OP? Rarely are breakups clean and you are nothing but a diversion as she works through her relationship stuff.
>>
>>18554311
That doesn't really have anything to do with the question, but ok. I think any useful advice was in the first answer.
>>
>>18554326
Are you stupid? Stop trying to woo her, you are wasting your time, that is unless you are a glutton for pain and pissing away your time on something futile.

Furthermore, she only flirted a little and hung out some, there was nothing that indicates she wanted anything romantic. Her relationship with her bf is her business and you have no reason to be butthurt.
>>
>>18554357
I'm not sure you read the OP. I'm not trying to woo her. I never indicated that I want anything romantic. Just wanted to know if it would be abrasive so tell her I'm not cool texting/flirting when she's with her dude instead of just ignoring her.

Think maybe you just interpreted the first post wrong since nothing you've said relates to it at all.
>>
>>18554413
>if it would be abrasive so tell her I'm not cool texting/flirting when she's with her dude
No I understood the OP but be honest with yourself. The only reason you would say something like this to her is if you thought something was there and its exactly how she'll read it. Don't get sucked into this drama between them and you are nothing but a side show for her.
>>
>>18554417
I'm pretty convinced you're just projecting at this point. I don't think something is there and haven't indicated that there was beyond us hooking up a couple times.

I'm not going to continue responding since this has nothing to do with my question and isn't really adding anything.
>>
>>18554224

Because a lot of 4chan is filled with angry lonely people like myself. I don't take it out on other people though.
>>
>>18554224
i have a girlfriend and ive seen enough shit from women to know how to handle them
your beutiful lovely girl is an egomachine, driven by selfish interests and they can get away with because reddit fags eat up all their bullshit then come here crying WAI MAI GF LEFT ME I DINDONUFFIN
>>
>>18554428
Truly you are an idiot. Ignore her fool. I realize that is not what you want to do. You want to jump in confront her with your own drama and try to get her to choose you and end it with the bf. Again, the smart thing is to get away from her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.