[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably fucked up bad. But whatever. So I've been with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: OaLjVVM.webm (628KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
OaLjVVM.webm
628KB, 900x506px
Probably fucked up bad. But whatever. So I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now. And well. She fell asleep and normally my phones too far away so I just use hers for me basic internet night searches or YouTube. And then there's a message from some guy saying. Hey when I can I see you again it's been ages. So I decided to open up the texts and see what's up. And I see that he messaged me a while back. Like a few months ago. Nothing happened just literally. He sends get remember me. And she's says yea I do. That's It. Then this message. And then another message from another guy saying. Hey you don't care about me anymore cause now you have a boyfriend. So I just did what I thought was right. Blocked them both and erased the texts. How bad did I fuck up here guys?
>>
>>18553834
You didn't fuck up, you just forgot the basic rule that girls will always have X number of random orbiters, typically clingy dudes they met briefly, probably a long time ago, who still go on about hoping to get with her, but she's hardly interested in them, I guarantee.

Don't confront it to her unless there is physical evidence of her meeting a guy, nobody likes someone else reading their texts, even if it's their partner.
>>
>>18553834
>And I see that he messaged me a while back

>messaged me

>me
>>
>>18554075
I typed it out last night as fast as I could so I didn't realize ant typos. My bad anon.
>>
>>18553834
pretty bad

the girl chosed to be with you and you still are afraid, thats worse than looking through her texts
this is the same as if you chopped off your own balls infront of her
>>
>>18553867
I partially agree anon some of the guys are orbiters that never had a shot if she was in a relationship or not but they are not the majority of her male bench. There is no real benefit to a woman to have a no shot orbiter but there is to having guys circling that will be your replacement. Every woman has them. Perhaps they knew them before you and they almost nailed it or an ex lover or its a guy she just met she wants to keep around and see where it goes.
>>
>>18553834
You went over the line blocking them but just tell her what you told us here and sorry but your impulse was to block them believing thats what she would do but forgot. Tell her she can always unblock them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.