[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God, I rarely come here on 4Chan nowadays. It's been a while,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (436KB, 573x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 573x569px
God, I rarely come here on 4Chan nowadays. It's been a while, really.

My current husband lives with his wife and daughter (non-biological), she found out about me and hates my guts. Don't get it twisted, I'm not a homewrecker. Their marriage started falling apart due to his rude wife, she screams and breaks his things. I felt so bad for him, however, I loved him before he confessed to me what was going on. He has another son (biological), a really kind kid. But our son (yes, I consider him my child), lives with his mom. I am fully aware of his past and not bothered. I accept it completely. As they say; love me, love my dog.

We have argued a few time, mainly about breaking up and choosing our own paths. In pure honesty, it hurts me to know that we are going to be in such agony and distress if we separate. I can't go without him, he's my soulmate. I just feel that I'm adding more problems to his life already.

What should I do? Be alone and take my own path or unite and follow our path?

Just know that, I love him.
>>
File: 1492473635096.jpg (216KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492473635096.jpg
216KB, 900x636px
>>18553780
So you're a female cuck? What a strange situation.
>>
>>18553780
Can you rewrite that whole thing again, it makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>18553780
Why do you love dysfunction so much? Also has anyone in your family given you advice about this situation. If your not close with family that's a red flag. Your own life is dysfunctional so your atracted to it like a moth to a flame. You love dysfunction. I'd say leave the situation. But that's not up to me. It's up to you. Break up is short term pain. But staying is easy gratification and long term pain. Sounds like you like the easy fix. I don't blame you though.
>>
>>18553780
>My current husband lives with his wife and daughter (non-biological), she found out about me and hates my guts.

dafuq?
>>
>>18553798
Okay, let me explain. He married a woman with a child, so he's kinda like her stepfather.
>>
>>18553804
I'm guessing this is like a sort of spiritual marriage yours and his ?
>>
>>18553786
Ha! I get that all the time. Hell, some call me cuckmommy.
>>
>>18553807
Wait. How? We met online and never met in person.
>>
>>18553804
That doesn't explain your current husband living with his wife
>>
>>18553808
Your so sad. Your proud of your dysfunction. Your beyond help.
>>
>>18553814
Wait, you've never met the guy in person, but you call him your husband and you call his son your son? Woman, you are fucked in the head 12 ways to tuesday. You need a reality check. Also to get out of this relationship and find a real one.
>>
>>18553814
Surely... you have met him online since then... yes?
>>
>>18553792
Sigh, here we go again. You see, I grew up in a broken home, lack of communication and love. My father died a few months ago, my mom won't know what to tell me, and my siblings have enough problems to deal with. I went to few of my girlfriends and they just remain surprised of what was going on. I really haven't gotten decent advice from anyone until now.
>>
>>18553826
Correct.
>>
>>18553830
Sorry to hear about your father. Hopefully you get things figured out but perhaps you should be focusing on yourself rather than a relationship with another person.
>>
>>18553830
Talk to a therapist. No one in your life is helping you. By being with this guy your digging a deeper hole. You came here for advice so here it it. Leave him and figure your life out. If you do this you will have a long life with meaningful experience and happy memories. Don't do it and the road of dysfunction will wind its self around you to the point we're you don't have any more control over your life.
>>
>>18553818
Hello! It's sarcasm. Sorry about that.
>>
Hey you never know go meet up tell him how you feel if he reciprocates , their you go
>>
>>18553848
Thank you for helping me. I wil, everything will be okay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.