[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: >Friend has been "in love with me"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Long story short:
>Friend has been "in love with me" for a long time
>Says they can't get over me
>Every 3 months they go "I can't do this anymore" and stops talking to me
>A month later they want to be friends again
>Repeat

They did it again, is it right for me to just not talk to them again?
>>
>>18553679
>the pronoun game
that aside, why would you want to continue to deal with that nonsense?
>>
>>18553679
Ya cut all contact with them. It's the only way this will actually get better.
>>
Sounds like some dramatic, over the top reaction. I don't think that it would be unfair to just dodge conversation altogether.

You don't owe them anything and their childish reaction to you not wanting a relationship is a red flag either way.
>>
>>18553679
It doesn't want to talk to you because you're leftie, and it wants to talk you because everyone else is radical leftie
>>
>>18553679
Except for the times they do that, how is the friendship?
>>
>>18553679
Stop letting the guy you've friend zoned smash his head against the wall over and over. You've let him do it because you like the attention, plain and simple. If you care about this idiot guy at all, cut him loose so he can go find a girl that will like him back.

Or keep being a selfish attention whore and keep him around. Tough lesson for that poor bastard to learn later down the line when he's blown his early years following you around like a puppy dog, but at least he'd never make the same mistake again. And he'd understand women.
>>
>>18553679
That would be them attempting to cut you out of their life and failing.

Not talking to them again would actually help them with the process of moving on. Every time you reply to them you're getting their hopes up.
>>
>>18553698
Not OP, but it shouldn't matter. If somebody is bouncing between Jekyll and Hyde, they aren't worth keeping around. They're the ones being childish and fickle; you shouldn't acquiesce just because sometimes they're nice.
>>
>>18553701

>it's OPs responsibility and fault for not dating this guy
>also all women are evil

/r9k/ is that way
>>
>>18553714
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. My point is that OP enables this idiot guy to continue his cycle of suffering. A reasonable human wouldn't allow one to suffer over them and would cut the person out of their life so that the person can heal. No one is saying that OP should dare this sad sack motherfucker.
>>
>>18553679
Just cut contact with him. You are like a drug to him and he can't stay away from it.
>>
>>18554346
agree with anon. no need to ride his crazy train
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.