[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how easy is it really to meet up with girls off tinder in big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
how easy is it really to meet up with girls off tinder in big cities? I paid for a premium tinder account and set the passport to NYC and have like 70 matches in a week or so. seems too good to be true.
>>
>>18553578
Matches are easy. The meeting up with can be hard if you're looking for something serious or even to get laid. You have to undersyand that everyone has a shitload of matches
>>
>>18553584

right. i'm from a small town and can manage to get dates, but matches are hard to come by (especially cuz i'm not trying to date the typical uhhhhhhhh "small town" girl)

but 70 matches seems like wild
>>
>>18553578
It's really easy to get matches. But from personal experience, I'd say to try to talk with everyone you match with.
Most girls won't talk back. Some will talk but not showing interest.
But for every 10 girls there will be at least 1 that is willing to meet you. Don't ask her out straight ahead, but instead talk to her for some days.
Talk about things she likes, but without interviewing her

This is a retarded way to talk to girls:
- What do you like?
- Carrots
- Why?
- Because they're orange
- What more?
- Uh, I like cats
- What's your favorite color?

The best way is to make her talk about things she likes without asking a lot?
- So I read in your bio you like cats
- Yeah! I love them! I have two kitties
- Nice! Whats their names?
- Daisy and Natty
- Cute! I love cats also, but I don't have any

It's really that simple, just get a random fucking convo going and if the girl sticks to you for a couple days, ask her out.
>>
>>18553900
>But for every 10 girls there will be at least 1 that is willing to meet you. Don't ask her out straight ahead, but instead talk to her for some days.

I disagree completely. I'm from Europe, so maybe things are different here, but in my experience: don't become their fucking chat-buddy.

Exchange some pleasantries back and forth to get a basic idea about who you're dealing with, then ask them to meet you for a drink. If you talk too much and for too long, the both of you will end up with warped expectations that can not be met.
>>
Autistic faggot here. Get this, they're actually humans and you have to learn to talk to them. It took me a while to learn, but I did. Assuming you're also autistic, you're going to have to say fuck it and just talk to as many as you can while trying to learn from your mistakes.it will be a lot of trial and error, but you'll eventually learn how to talk to them and get them to meet
>>
>>18554121
Nah it's very different here. You actually have to build something small before meeting. Trust/some sort of connection or feelings and then you meet. But if you meet a total fuckwhore then its different.
>>
>>18554130
Or you could to that same fucking convo thing in person where you can actually see if there's chemistry.
>>
Tinder is a big numbers game for everyone. Girls are extremely flaky. Expect to get maybe 1 date out of every 20 matches. Don't delay in asking to meet her, the longer you just chat, the higher odds that she loses interest.
>>
>>18554139
It's not that easy. Are you seriously that stupid? Girls don't want to just meet up suddenly with a random person. They're very emotional and very different from men. They need to 'feel' good about the person before meeting them which means a lot of shit basically amounting to getting to know the person before meeting you so they don't fear getting raped fucking idiot.
>>
>>18554156
>so they don't fear getting raped fucking idiot.
Do you invite girls for a date in your dungeon or something? As long as you meet in public, crowded places like a coffee bar or something, there is no reason to be afraid.

After about 4 messages back and forth, I usually ask them if they wanna grab a beer. And they always say yes.
>>
>>18554156
You have never managed to meet a girl off tinder, have you? He's right, stop being so obtuse and calling others stupid especially when you clearly have no experience in this.
>>
>>18553578
>premium in a big city
Dude why? Getting matches in a big city is easy as fuck, you don't need premium for that.

>>18554140
True that. Maybe talk for two days max before setting up a date. I pretty much set up my dates after only 5 messages since shit moves so fast.
>>
>>18554187
Girls are talking to many guys at the same time. If you don't make a move, other guys will, and you lose.
>>
Friendly reminder that different people act differently, and use tinder in different ways.

Nationality/culture makes a difference. So does age/past.

My observation is also that Europeans are more relaxed about meeting random strangers.

It would be helpful to know OP's age, and what he's looking for.
>>
reinstaled tinder yesterday, got 3 matches

>girl 1: she answers my message very well, responsive. I don't answer her in 10 mins and she deletes me
>girl 2: we talk for a bit and she ends up not answering back, i dont care much because we didnt seem to have anything in common
>girl 3: talk for an hour straight, back and forth with instant answers, we seem to have a lot of common interests, she asked me where i live and we're like 5 minutes away from eachother. ask her number, she deletes me

honestly, what the fuck
>>
>>18554238
Good start. Now keep at it. Remember it's a numbers game, 3 matches is nothing.
>>
>>18554238
Some girls freak out when they realize it's all becoming too real. How did you ask girl 3 for her number? Girls respond better to playfulness and jokes, than guys being too serious and eager about making a deal
>>
>>18554238
>talk for an hour straight, back and forth with instant answers
I'm a guy, and I seriously hate this desu.
>>
>>18554250
this is the first time i got so many matches that aren't bots, not sure if it will keep being this way but oh well, ty for the cheering
>>18554251
yeah I asked it kind of randomly inbetween the conversation, but I had the mindset that I have to ask for the number in the first convo or else it'd probably be lost. Like other anon said, I don't want to just become a chatbuddy for weeks.
>>18554252
I don't like it much either but she was answering instantly with shitload of texts and details about her life, so it seemed appropiate to keep her going.
>>
>>18554256
>asked it kind of randomly
How? In what wording?

I think there's a difference between
>can I have your number plz
and
>add me on Snapchat @anonymous and I'll give you an adventurous tour of the neighborhood until we randomly run into each other
>or just hit me with your number
>>
>>18554256
>Like other anon said, I don't want to just become a chatbuddy for weeks.
I'm here man. Next time, ask them out for a drink before you ask their number. Be casual about it.

>you: "Haha yeah, that's awesome. Wanna grab a beer?"

If she says yes, agree on a time and place, then ask her number so you can confirm later.
>>
>>18554269
We were talking about studying abroad, she told she studied in -random us state-, and I said that it looks to me like that'd be a really cool place to be in as a uni student.

Then I hit her cold with "What about we keep talking in Whatsapp?" (the texting app we use in my country) "What's your number?"

And then she just deleted me without saying anything. Yeah, I know it was really bad technique, but after talking so much I took it kinda personally.
>>
>>18554274
Yeah, it's probably pointless to speculate. Something about the way you asked, or the timing made her delete you. My bet is that it felt forced. I highly recommend getting matches to Snapchat instead. Girls think it's more fun (it certainly can be used for lewd messaging, but most people just post stupid fun) and it's easier to get her interested since you can show how "exciting" your life is, without it being a message directed at her specifically

And cheers, we got whatsapp here in Norway as well
>>
>>18554165
My dude I'm telling you it's different in America.

>>18554175
I've managed too meet many and date a few actually. Girls dont want to be asked to be taken out on a date after a few messages, I've tried that approach to. It's either met with being completely ignored or a "aha maybe we'll see" and then they slowly respond to you less and less. Maybe it's my area, or maybe it really is just America.
>>
>>18555143
Not him, but the idea of "taking someone out on a date" is an American concept. In Europe people just meet up and hang out. Sometimes just the two of you, and I guess technically it's a date, but we don't really call it that, and we don't have any etiquette when it comes to who's paying for what. It is becoming more common to call it a date, but at least in my country this is just something people have been doing for the past 10-15 years. The idea of asking someone out is still strange to us. We just suggest to hang out or go to events together, never "do you want to go on a date with me"
>>
>>18555143
America is the hub of ask to fuck in first 5 messages or you are out my man
>>
>>18555206
Well I see that. No one here calls it a date either but it is. I'm just talking about meeting up. Ive never said anything about a date to a girl. Here it's just like hey do you want to go grab a drink/coffee/food or do whatever but even that much is met with rejection if you ask too soon ie before a few days of talking. Literally the only girls I've met on Tinder who were actually good looking and willing to meet up so soon were straight whores, weirdos/creeps or very boyish/trashy girls.
>>
>>18555282
Okay I'm going to stop arguing this here and say I'm Canadian and maybe that's why it's so different for me. All I can say is based on the attention I get from girls both on Tinder and in public, I'm a pretty good looking dark featured dude and my friend is an even better looking light featured dude and I can reliably say there is no way we can rely on that method to meet anyone unless it is trashy girls who just want dick. But if that's what OP is wondering then yes, it's possible and works that easily.
>>
>>18555343
Tinder is designed for women who want to have sex on that day
If you aren't taking them home, someone else is
>>
>>18555375
Severe overgeneralization
>>
>>18555375

it's definitely not and the fact you think this makes it clear you're not getting any action on tinder
>>
>>18555484
Not him, but you're categorically wrong.
I met my gf of eight months on tinder. We did not fuck for the first five weeks, and certainly not on the first date, unlike 80% of the other matches I've met.
>>
I used tinder in my fairly large college town a lot last semester. I'd rate myself as slightly above average and I could get matches any day I went on and started swiping. I could easily meet up with someone once a week if I wanted to. A few of those girls I'd just go on one little date with and then not talk to. A few I'd go over and fuck then not talk to. Then one girl I went over to her place and fucked her but kept talking after that and now we're dating. I'd imagine college campus is a whole lot easier because horny lonely college kids but yea
>>
>>18555206
American here and I agree. Usually I'll just ask a girl if she wants to come over and drink with me and a few friends. Or if she wants to grab dinner. If I actually really like the girl and I can feel a connection, then like the third time I ask her to hangout and she says yes I'll reply with something like "it's a date :)" so that my intentions are pretty clear at that point and it's almost always met with a little flirty text back
>>
>>18554238
>reinstaled tinder yesterday, got 3 matches

I got five in a week. Three were bots. I'm so close to giving up on life
>>
>>18555708
Try five in two months
>>
>>18555708
>>18556357
i got like 3 matches in the first day and 5 more over the next 2 weeks
none of them kept up a conversation
>>
Why do girls match guys they don't plan to talk to?
>>
I don't understand tinder, yes you can get laid but it takes like hours of time and effort sorting through all the bullshit

I tried it for a few months and I can say that picking up girls at the bar/club/concert whatever is 100x easier and 100x faster
>>
>>18556913
It's not like they all plan not to talk to guys they match with, it's that they get so many matches it's impossible for them to keep up, so they talk to the ones that seem most interesting (not only in the looks department)

What you write is very important, you can get better at that. Timing is also important, but it's more difficult to know just when to write, since not only do you not know when she'll be on, but you messages will be lost further down her screen whenever someone else bumps their convos. You don't want to be spamming her either.
>>
>>18557095
Not everyone is as comfortable walking up to girls when intoxicated, when there's plenty of other people to compete with in the room. Not everyone wants to even get laid when they're drunk. But I guess day game is a thing.

God I've spent so many hours in this app
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.