[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3854.jpg (81KB, 614x767px)
IMG_3854.jpg
81KB, 614x767px
My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for a long time now, we love each other to death and we plan on getting married very soon. However we both just learned that she has two tumors in her left breast, originally the doctors said they were benign but they want to do another biopsy to be sure. We're scared and if I were to lose her I don't know what I'd do with myself. She is very young and a lot younger than most women with breast cancer but it is still a possibility, how do we cope with this? Or at the very least keep it out of our minds while we wait for results? What can we do to fix this?
>>
>>18553482
If I told you you had a month to live what would you do? Would you spend the entire month focusing on how you're about to stop living or would you live life to its fullest?

I'm sorry to hear that man that's legitimately scary and I feel for you and her but the worst thing you could do is put your life on pause.

If you love this woman it should be no issue to stay by her side during this extremely tough time.
>>
>>18553482
> It's 10.30 at night who the fuck is cutting onions
Anyway op the only thing you can do is enjoy each other as much as possible take each moment as if it would last 1000 years
>>
>>18553482
Take every day as it comes, cherish every moment, and keep morale up. A good mood can actually literally help someone get through disease or sickness.
>>
>>18553482
Try butt sex. Dead or alive. You only got one life.
>>
>>18553482
>doctors say they're benign
>we're freaking out
Why the hell are you freaking out over something unlikely to be a problem? Control your emotions. You are making this an issue only by allowing it to be. You're worrying about an unlikely outcome and pouring energy and thought into possibilities of cancer and death and blah blah blah. Stop doing that to yourselves. Stop dwelling on shit that isn't a problem. Dwell on it when it becomes a problem, maybe, but not before.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.