[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 18 >mom is homeless >lives in tunnel and 'bf'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489788135511.jpg (53KB, 673x562px) Image search: [Google]
1489788135511.jpg
53KB, 673x562px
>be me 18
>mom is homeless
>lives in tunnel and 'bf' treats her like shit
>can't beat him up though
>no idea what to do
>tunnel becomes unbearable to sleep in
she has no where to sleep and she can't get a job because of a metal rod in her back and neck (drunk driver hit her) , and she is denied disability, so shes fucked.

this shit stresses me the fuck out and I have no idea what the fuck to do, shes not allowed in my house because my stepmom is a 100% cunt and not anywhere else to go. what do I do?
>>
>>18553451

There are a lot of homeless shelters and half way homes that would be fantastic for her to get back on her feet. Those places also help find jobs for the homeless and it's easy to get a job, because the place of employment gets a large tax break.

If your mom really wants to change her environment google local homeless shelters and employment centers for her. Then take her there.
>>
>>18553451
what area do you live in? you need to find her a disability lawyer. They'll get it approved.
>>
>>18553461
she told me she tried shelters before but they said they couldnt do anything for her, but that was a year or so ago, should I try again?
>>
>>18553489
southern california
>>
>>18553494
your mom's probably lying to you. This might seem unacceptable to you, but if whatever effort you make fails with her, you need to give up on her. There's really no way you could be mature enough in the situation you describe to do much of anything for her after the first try.
>>
>>18553451
There might be more to this story than anyone has told you.
>>
>>18553489
This.

I don't think you have to pay them until you win your case, my ex tried doing this. We are also in so cal
>>
>>18553451
Holy shit. Whether or not this is real, the rest of the whiny cunts on this board need to read this and think about how good they have it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.