[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a male to female transexual, do I have any chance of attracting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1500744273137.jpg (426KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500744273137.jpg
426KB, 1024x683px
As a male to female transexual, do I have any chance of attracting a man that isn't going to just use me for sex? Every man I've ever been with has either turned 360 when they found out or only wanted to string me along for casual sex. I'm starting to feel like nobody can actually love me.
>>
>>18553429
Sorry, but no. At best some liberal weirdo will use you to virtue signal, but it's unlikely that any man you want will love you. Better luck next life. :/
>>
>>18553429
Are you only going after straight men? You'll be better off searching for gay men.
>>
>>18553429
Doubtful people now a days make to much of labels and won't see the person for what they are so what can you do.
>>
>>18553429
Bi guy here.
I feel like unless they are a family man then I don't feel like it will make a difference. If walk, talk and act like a girl and if they honestly view you as one I don't see how it's different. Unless you are attracting them because of a fetish or sexual experience they want to have.

Honestly if you aren't a hon then you should be able to get guys. Who doesn't want a women who knows what men want and can fug without rubber
>>
try tinder, you might have some luck there.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18553429

Its like you guys aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>18553429
personally i am a relatively asexual but straight cis man and i know a trans woman (who is very cute) that i could see myself dating

but as i mentioned, i am relatively asexual so i am not too interested in sex
>>
>>18553429
I feel bad for you OP. I'm attracted to MTF trans women, but, as cruel as it is, I think I'd hesitate at the chance to date one (at least very seriously).

It would have less to do with the woman than with me though, obviously. I'm too self-conscious to put myself in a position where I feel I might be looked down on by others. It's lame, but it's the truth. That said, if I ever met a woman that I really liked and later found out that she was trans, I'd probably just roll with it. I hope you can find love some day.
>>
>>18553429
If you're a pretty girl I don't see the difference (nor would anyone lonely enough to post here regularly), but I sort of doubt that you are.
>>
>>18553453
gay men hate them but being feminine. straight men hate them for having a cock or inverted cock
>>
>>18553429
wait wait wait. So you wanted to be a woman and now you're complaining about being used for sex?
>>
>>18553429
No, mentaly ill people are only good for getting fucked. No one dates crazy. Especially not people which dream about cutting off their genitalia.

Get help, anon. You don't want to be a female, you just find it sexually aroussing.
>>
>>18553429
>mentaliy ill guy
>wants to date as a female

Sorry, you're brain is fucked and you are worthless as a female due to lacking a womb for serious dating. No sane guy will ever want to bring you home to his parents. You're barely a fetish.

Don't kid yourself. You're an evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>18553429
I'm bi and could definitely see myself dating MtF.

Try bi.
>>
>>18553429
try having a personality, especially one that isn't all acting. gender is irrelevant
>>
>>18553429
are you a hon? sounds like you look in the wrong places and are trying to pick up straight guys who 99% of the time would never spare a thought for a trans woman. search in liberal places. LGBT clubs, hookah lounges, shit like that, where you stand much more of a chance. though hook up culture is so prevalent in the community, if you truly seek a relationship online/apps are a good place to start
>>
>>18554188
>No, mentaly ill people are only good for getting fucked

Never, I repeat NEVER, stick your dick in crazy...
>>
>>18554539
Nah, just don't tell those retards your real name and destroy your condome yourself in the end. Just like OP, he will be nothing more than something tweens will use for the trans are gay meme. Kinda sad that our society allows hose challenged creatures to lower themselves so much.
>>
File: 1460986862496.jpg (11KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1460986862496.jpg
11KB, 250x245px
>>18554150
>>
>>18553429
Three reasons I see potentially.

1. Most straight men (whether they admit to themselves or not) want biological children. You never can provide them that. You can change your looks, but not your biology.

2. If you still have a dick: Most straight men - well almost all straight men like to dick pussy, not be dicked by dick.

3. Transpeople have MUCH higher rates of psychological illnesses. So they might see you as a walking time bomb.
>>
>>18553429
Maybe this guy >>18553459 or >>18554330 .

Otherwise I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>18553429
You don't really suffer of gender dysphoria.

Nowadays most trans just do it because ((society)) glorifies the feminine gender and vilifies white males.

With this said, you simply don't send out the feminine vibes. People under true gender dysphoria were already 100% women on their heads, so they send feminine vibes that makes men want to proceed.

Sorry to say this but you're just a guy in women's clothes, likely still finding girls sexy and dreaming with the occasional dicking from some guy that abuses you (this is actually a subliminar message sent by the society you are exposed to).

Btw. I'm an old nurse from central Cali and see too many kids like you since past years. Being trans today is like being hippie on the 60s or glamrock in the 80s. You do it because it feels exciting to dress in those stockings and skirts, truth is that you don't really have dysphoria.
>>
>>18554896
It's pretty amaizing that you can deduce that from the little bit of information in the op post.
>>
>>18555087

Hes not wrong. Most people who are "trans" are simply suffering from mental illness and want to be accepted. They see this LBGT movement and see how inclusive and welcoming they are. They see how modern society places women on a pedestal and treats them like little princesses who everyone loves and life is always wonderful for them. They want that feeling of acceptance; to be wanted by someone. To have a place.

So they decide since they are depressed and being male isnt working, theyll be a female. And initially it seems great. They get all this support from the LBGT community and join parades. They put their stuff on social media and get an outpouring of likes and "you go gurl!!!" comments. They can wear cute little clothes and take lewd pics and have endless amounts of guys saying how badly they are lusting for them.

But then, they get depressed again. They arnt normal. They will never be a real girl. And even if they could be, it turns out this whole message of how being female is the best thing ever isnt actually true; in many ways its probably more difficult. They find the guys that want them dont actually "want" them, they just want to use them for sex.

This is where they need intervention. They need to know that they are ok, that if they want to be gay - thats fine! But self acceptance has to come from within. The whole trans movement is telling people they need to take chemicals and hormones and mutilate their bodies for society to accept them. Its evil and disgusting. Theres a reason post-op trans have pretty much the highest suicide rates out of any population.

People become trans to solve mental issues. And when it doesnt work, they spiral down and down until they crash and burn - all because people are pushing them further and further saying how great it is and how they must go past the point of no return. They just need mental health therapy. They need to be told they are ok the way they are.
>>
>>18553429
Because you're a man, dude. No sane, reasonable, man is going to want to fuck another man. You need to find some faggot that's on your wavelength. Don't even entertain the idea that you're really a woman. You're a gay, crossdressing man, looking for another man. Keep it real, fool.
>>
>>18553429
That's disgusting, dude. You're lucky you haven't been stabbed to death in a hotel room yet, like we see all the time on the news when you stupid cross-dressers pick the wrong guy to pretend you're a girl to.
>>
>>18553459
>Who doesn't want a women who knows what men want and can fug without rubber

This is where the logic completely breaks down, because, NEWS FLASH, he is not a woman, and he will never be a woman. He's a man.

I mean, isn't it self evident? It's like, if I'm looking for a truck and some guy is like "yeah dude, I got a great truck for a great price" and I go through the trouble to take a look at it, and it's a Miata. No Deal. In fact, I'd be pissed
>>
>>18553429
Most likely not. You have a mental disorder and you're seen as freaky by most people because frankly, you are. There is one man out there who will love you for your flaws and deficiency, but it's very rare.
>>
>>18553459
Because I kinda like my women to have vaginas, you know the thing down there that biologically makes them a female.

I don't understand. In nature, there are many animals and plants that act like another animal/plant, but we call them by what they are, but somehow it's so wrong to call a tranny what they biologically are. From what I see, trannies are simply Lotus Mantis. When will we start to call trannies, mimics?
>>
I've mostly just reading the responses. Looks like the answer is no. Good to know I guess.
>>
>>18555362
> trusting 4chan for advice
> what
>>
>>18555362

Correct. Sorry about your condition, hope you didnt fully transition and permantly destroy your body.
>>
>>18555362
Eh I've always had the fantasy of having a tg in my life since in bed girly mainly no pregnancy chance at all and out kind of girls but would want to play vidya
> I guess I'm just a freak
>>
>>18555372
I don't think of it as destroyed at all. Even if it causes complucations later or prevents me from finding a mate, I wouldn't have been able to be comfortable in my own skin otherwise. I'm sure that you'll have your opinion about that but the bottom line is that I am happier with myself this way even if you think I shouldn't be.
>>
>>18555381
Yeah but you would never consider one to be a long term girlfriend or your wife. Which is really what the thread is about.
>>
Yes. No straight guy wants your male ass. Get used to it.
>>
>>18555396
I would consider them my wife just not a conventional wife actually I would consider them to be better than most wives since they and you would love each other more since both of you would never want to lose each other because o how hard the bond would be to find again
>>
>>18555407
>desperation and mental illness the cornerstones of your relationship

lol, yeah, really romantic, m8. Sounds like a keeper, right? rofl
>>
>>18555626
> desperation
Not really desperate just don't care for the risk of pregency after I had a women quit taking birth control and poke holes on the condoms had to go through tons of lawyers in order to get a judge to terminate the pregency
> being on 4chan alone is mental illness
>>
>>18555640
If you've had several women do that to you you're just bad at choosing your partners
>>
>>18553429
Well you're a dude so I highly doubt ANY straight man will fuck you once they find out. Better get that rope ready.
>>
>>18553429

that is the fattest doggo i have ever seen
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.