[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to change how you perceive sexuality in your mind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

How easy is it to change how you perceive sexuality in your mind. I basically want to try to change my fetish and become "normal". Is there a way to reset your brain? I'm not ashamed of my fetish or anything, I just don't think I can achieve a normal relationship through it and that's what I want. I tried nofap for a month but it didn't really work. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1500149849683.jpg (106KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500149849683.jpg
106KB, 682x682px
Do it.
>>
I recommend you try just not fappimg at all or anymore
>>
Bump. I would like to add it's nothing crazy like extreme sissy stuff, just some bdsm that messes up a normal relationship
>>
Go cold turkey and start a new relationship. Focus on the pleasure your partner is giving you and you are giving your partner. Reciprocate as much as possible, like reciprocity were a game to you—it will help keep you in the moment and present. You want to stay in the real world, not in your imagination, and in the present at all times. Focus on the sensations and the pleasure and its reality.

Pleasure is positive reinforcement. Get enough of that without any fetish stimuli, and you should weaken the conditioning that led to your fetish.

Fetishes are just conditioning, especially BDSM with its focus on rewards and punishment. You might want to read up on operant conditioning.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.