[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single time I get in a relationship I end up being a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Every single time I get in a relationship I end up being a dick to the other person. I don't even plan on it, it just happens. how do I stop?

pic possibly related. lol
>>
Why the fuck is she naked?
>>
>>18553236
Not really sure how to put this... just don't. The only way you can stop being a dick is by not being a dick. Stop being lazy and asking for advice and whatnot and just actively try to be nice. If you care enough/are committed enough you will be fine.
>>
>>18553236

If pic is related my advice for you is forfeit pay the court a fine for your stolen goods or pay with your blood
>>
>>18553236
Also people start to harbor resentment when they don't share their feelings or communicate.

I'm assuming that the relationships you have had didnt have the strongest communication.

I can imagine this scenario:
>gf does something that irks you
Instead of talking to her and telling her your issue you keep it quiet and ignore it until 6 months into the relationship, then you snap and call her out on it. Now she just thinks you're being a dick but really this has been welling up inside of you because you can't communicate for some reason.
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm doing a lot of assuming here

am I wrong?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.