[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went crazy back in February and did some less that honorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cute.jpg (55KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
55KB, 500x529px
I went crazy back in February and did some less that honorable things to the person I like. I wrote them a long letter trying to explain and apologize, but they said that they think that I wrote it in a delusional state. Pretty much none of it made sense to them, so I'm hoping this means that they weren't even aware of what I did. The impression they got was that I thought that we were dating and that they hated me, and they said that neither of those things were true. They or their parents were supposed to give the letter back to my father, but they either forgot or chose to keep it for some unspecified reason.

We're on good terms now; they even called me "honey" once--I'm not the only one, though. Maybe it was out of pity. Anyway, there's a party that both of us are going to be at in several days and I need advice on avoiding any awkwardness, as I'm even more nervous about being around them than before the whole schizo episode. I've become obsessed with wondering about what they know, what actually happened, what they think of me, etc.
>>
>>18553202
Holy fuck, we've seen this thread hundreds of times. Here is how it always plays out:
>somebody replies, asking OP to elaborate on their laughably vague explanation of what went wrong
>OP gives bits and pieces of the relevant information over the span of several posts, as a means of whoring attention for an extended time
>gets told to simply 'move on' by a sensible poster who sees through the dramatic horseshit propagated by OP
>OP doesn't want to because they are too insecure and sheltered to do the right thing
>remainder of thread is filled with dramatic beta male horseshit from both sides
>>
>>18553258
I mean, I'm willing to answer any questions. My goal is to mitigate any awkwardness. I've already been told to get over the person.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.