[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i turned down sex from a totally wasted chick she invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
guys i turned down sex from a totally wasted chick

she invited me to her place and jumped my bones

im kind of into her so i though that made sense. feel like a fucked up.

she texted me right away after saying shes camping for 4 days but if shes not she wants to hang out, havent heard back yet, do i write her off? or wait 5 days and make plans
>>
>>18553165
Hit her up when she gets back and try to set up a meet. Sounds like she likes you. Good move on not hitting while she was wasted. She could've claimed rape after the fact and you'd be in some deep shit. Not worth the risk.
>>
>>18553188
she came on to me heavy, but it was pretty much after the drinks, wasn't worried about rape but she might not have met up twice.

anyways i said let me know, shes either camping right now or i fucked it up
>>
>>18553188
This. Also keep in touch through out this 5 days to make sure she won't forget you. One day before she's back make plan to hang out, one day after she's back text her to confirm.
You're welcome
>>
>>18553196
i sent the last texts
she said
"i might be camping mon-thurs but if not do you want to kick it?"
i said
"im down
let me know"
so i don't want to double text but in 5 days ill send a refresher
>>
>>18553203
This is your fault. Should've ask her if she not camping then what day is suits her, ask at that moment.
Now if you don't initiate the text first I doubt she will.
You can text her by Wednesday and ask how camping going.
Then go from it. Don't wait until after Thursday. Too long
>>
>>18553211
i put the ball in her court, if she doesn't text back i'll send a refresher on friday when shes back and try to set plans for the weekend. good idea?
>>
>>18553218
It's nothing to do with the ball in her court at all.
She's the one mentioned about hanging out after camping first, she won't initiate it again, you should be a gentleman randomly throwing her a text kinda like : how's camping going such at. At least text her first and don't ask about hanging out leave it on her.
>>
>>18553229
nah i kinda initiated before asking what she was doing this week

also i was more than a gentleman turning down the sex being handed to me already
>>
>>18553233
I know haha that's why she ask if you wanna go out again.
Expect getting laid? I can't tell in this case yet
>>
Yeah, OP. You're a man of honour and sitting left with nothing.
>>
>>18553243
i don't want to say that yet. i feel like shes either
1. embarrassed for coming on so strong and laying everything down
2. thinks im not interested or missed the obvious signals
>>
File: 1498753159260.jpg (186KB, 1080x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1498753159260.jpg
186KB, 1080x1336px
>>18553261
Yeah, you're a great dude.
>>
>>18553165
You fucked up bro
>>
>>18553319
how do i recover
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.