[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend but fucking hate her kid. Every time I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1498639307295.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498639307295.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
I love my girlfriend but fucking hate her kid. Every time I go to her house the little cunt acts unruley and wants to be a little shit.

I love my girlfriend but I wish she aborted her fucking kid. I can't break up with her because she tries to kill herself when I even make a suggestion so I just sit here and deal with it.

To top it off I've gain a bunch of weight in the last year or so and I've completely went from a 8 to a 4.

I'm scared that this is my future and I'm gonna be a balding fat step father stuck with a girlfriend I hate and kids that aren't mine.

What do I do?
>>
>>18553078
>dating a woman with a kid
>>
File: 1444523432848.jpg (19KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
1444523432848.jpg
19KB, 292x320px
>>18553078
lose the weight ?.

dating a girl with a kid makes that kid your kid.
keep that in mind
>>
>>18553078
Run for the hills, OP. The kid's father figured it out, so should you.
>>
>>18553078
She's not going to kill herself. Break up with her. If you hate her kid this relationship has no healthy future. Would you happen to live in a trailer park?
>>
>Being a cuck
>>
>>18553090
fpbp
>>
>>18553078
>a balding fat step father stuck with a girlfriend I hate and kids that aren't mine
what are you rick wilson telling your story about how it all went wrong?

I need a remix of the fresh prince of bellaire song over a picture of rick wilson holding his wife's son right now, with this post next to it. I've got an image of a beautiful meme in my head right now but no time to make it a thing.

>Now this is a story all about how
>My life got cucked-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the cuck prince of a town called Bel-Air
>>
>>18553078
Kids grow up senpai. Soon as its about 3 or 4 you should be able to coerce it into acting how you want.

And if you hate its actions dont be afraid to physically punish it. If you feel too mentally weak to do that though then leave the girl and in the future keep in mind to never get tangled up with a single mom. The kid is always part of the package and youre basically never going to change that unless she is severely mentally ill
>>
>>18553274
> Wants to kill herself if he leaves
> not mentally ill
Pick 1
>>
>>18553078

I'm gonna tell you from my experience man and you have a couple options

A. Grow the fuck up, I was in your spot and the reason I hated the kid was because I myself was immature, being thrown into a stepfather position is no easy task, so you either grow up fast, become a mature adult or leave.

B. Run, run as fast as you fucking can as fast as possible while you still can.. picture yourself 4 years down the road, do you see yourself happy without having to change your life too much? if not then leave or it will become more difficult.

Sure the bitch threatens to kill yourself, those are her mental issues not yours, as for your weight problem, dont feel sorry for you bud, and you shouldnt feel sorry for yourself, go lift a fucking weight, go on a run, stop eating so much hamburger fucking helper and eat healthier.
>>
>>18553148

Stealing this Coraline movie image lol
>>
>>18553282
I added severely in there for a reason. A lot of single moms have mental damage. Theyre exactly like a used car
>>
>>18553078
The solution to most interpersonal problems (in which you fucking hate someone) is to simply ignore or hate-fuck the person.

Balls in your court, and hopefully her name is Courtney.
>>
Break up with her. If you're seriously concerned about her killing herself then get her set up with family or a friend of hers somehow and dump her so she's their responsibility. I am doing this currently and am much happier for it.
>>
Break up with her for the kid's sake. Growing up with a step-father who hates you can't be good for mental health.
>>
>>18553078
Eat nothing but soylent and use the money you save for booze or something you've always wanted
>tfw lost weight and now have enough money for a motercycle
Also teach that little brat something, the next time he walks in on you two doing it, stare him right in eyes while you're plowing his Mom from the back
You have to lay down the law
>>
File: 1497158740075.png (504KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1497158740075.png
504KB, 960x919px
>>18553430
You don't have to announce that new friend.
>>
You shouldn't have entered a relationship with a woman with kids if you didn't plan on being a father dipshit. You're fucking up a child's development just because you're desperate for vag.
>>
>>18554449
>>18553430

I remember I read the book when I was 11 for school. It was very scary at points.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>18553078
>my wife's son
>>
why not make some bait out of your own imagination?
why copy someone else's bait with the wife's son faggotry

if it's not original it's not funny my man
>>
>>18553078
>we are literally talking to a future "my wife's son"

What a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.