[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just recently started dating this very pretty woman who I met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: drew-barrymore-1.jpg (400KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
drew-barrymore-1.jpg
400KB, 1280x800px
I just recently started dating this very pretty woman who I met at a bar. We hit it off on fire and were making out the same night. She's a little coy and softspoken, but I kind of like that. I assumed she was younger than myself (24). However, I took her to a movie yesterday and figured out that she's actually 32. This honestly blew me away, and I don't really know what to think about it. 8 years doesn't seem that bad, but 24 to 32 has such a huge lifestyle change I feel. Can it work?

pic sort of related. she looks like a young, brunette Drew Barrymore.
>>
Yes it can work if you both want to be with each other more than a hook up. I say go for it. Just make sure she's not married.
>>
>>18552934
Each person has to decide for themselves. From a purely biological perspective, many of her good years are used up and she will soon reach the point where her kids have higher chances of birth defects and not being able to have kids altogether.

I knew a girl that was super into me like all over my dick into me who was 6 years older then me and that was enough for me to not even consider it. Just wasn't interesting to me.
>>
>>18552934
32 and met her a bar? I dunno dude. I wouldn't get too serious with her.
>>
>>18552943
ya, fairly certain she is single

>>18552957
you're not wrong.. but i could see myself having kids within the next 5 years.

>>18552958
why do you say that?
>>
we're texting a bit right now.. what are some things I should ask her? I feel like mentioning anything about kids/marriage/age is gunna cuck me.
>>
>>18552968
she's probably been around the block, my friend, had many a-penis inside of her. past her prime now. you're young, so young. I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 25, and I dated a few other girls in their early 20s last year, as young as 21. Guys can continue to date women in their 20s for a long time. I'd only consider her if she's been in 1-2 long-term relationships the last 5 years. chances are she was bouncing around though... you can probably do better
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.