[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/ I'm single and bought a ticket to go watch a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: movie-theater-revival-setup.jpg (44KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-revival-setup.jpg
44KB, 640x320px
sup /adv/

I'm single and bought a ticket to go watch a movie, but kinda regret going now because I have no one else to go with and I don't want to feel alone in the theater.
>>
>feel alone in the theater
You do realize that when you're watching said movie you're essentially alone. If you're talking to your friend or interacting during the movie then what's the point of seeing a movie?

I haven't seen a movie with another person in like 5 years, and I typically go to the movies once a week. I can see whatever I want and whenever I want. I'm not opposed to seeing movies with people but it's a lot more convenient to go alone for me.

What movie were you planning on seeing?
>>
>>18552907
you will acctualy see the movie
alone is better
>>
>>18552907

There is nothing wrong with it.

I'm going to go see Dunkirk by myself this coming Thursday
>>
>>18552932
See it in 70mm if you can. A regular screen isn't going to do it justice and neither is the sound.
>>
>>18552942

I'm going to see it in IMAX
>>
>>18552918
I think it is not the point of having company but not looking like a loner without friends. Because yes there are people who care. And if you dont, good for you. OP and believe me, alot of people do. Also its more enjoyable to laugh with friends about the same stuff or just to sit with someone who you know. Talk before the movie or after the movie - about the movie. But yeah some people just talk to others for the pure purpose of having sexual intercourse and procreation because company is overrated.

>>18552907
Havin already bought, you should probably go alone or ask plain everyone you may imagine, who may have time to go with you and enjoy the movie.
>>
>>18552907
I do it all the time. Don't sweat it, man. Just don't be some awkward ass creeper.
>>
File: received_1386935718050046.jpg (29KB, 613x463px) Image search: [Google]
received_1386935718050046.jpg
29KB, 613x463px
OP here. Gonna be watching Kikis delivery service
>>
>>18552985
OUCH
anime is something you need another person to watch with!
>>
>>18552952
damn dude projecting much?
>>
File: gyllenhaalmode.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
gyllenhaalmode.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>>18552907
Stop being a wanker. Going alone to the movies means less money spending. So go and have fun.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.