[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Should I run FAR FAR away from a girl who is 27-28

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: at n tit.png (762KB, 737x582px) Image search: [Google]
at n tit.png
762KB, 737x582px
Hey /adv/

Should I run FAR FAR away from a girl who is 27-28 and older than me (25) who is shy when we hang out and is a self-proclaimed nice girl/loves kids and is a pre-school teacher, but wants to show me her wild side and invited me for a dance.
She also doesnt have a FB but does those stupid snap filters
>>
File: ami_3_01.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ami_3_01.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
bamp
>>
>>18552898

No fucking clue. We know nothing about this girl except the one sentence summary you told us. Just make a decision, dude. We're just a bunch of strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18552898
Sounds like a pretty perfect girl to me OP. Why would you want to run???
>>
>>18552898
you want to run away from her because she likes to dance? are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18552909
Why are you even here fuckboy.

>>18552898
Well as time passes and the older one girl gets the more she will think about kids and 27 is already kind of late. So be very much prepaired for this and buy your own condoms.
Except for this she sounds by far better then every dumb cow i have to deal with nearly every day.
>>
>>18552898
Ravage her. Make her yours. Dominate her into a submission until she worships you.

It'll be fun
>>
>>18552898
Is she aryan? Are you aryan? Will this dancing lead to vows of holy matrimony and a traditional, conservative family by which you will secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?
>>
>>18552898
Oh no... not DANCING!!! That slut...
>>
Lucky fuck.
Go date her right now.
Lucky asshole bastard.
>>
sounds good op, what the fuck are you worried about?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.