[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to watch a Youtube that, what seems like, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170724-234445.png (81KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-234445.png
81KB, 720x1280px
Anyone know how to watch a Youtube that, what seems like, is blocked everywhere? Or at least get the audio from it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiL4pfp2-hk&list
>>
>>18552603
*youtube Video
>>
>>18552603
no, it's not blocked in certain areas but rather "deleted" because of copyright claims.
>>
Like you wont find any other dumb videos with jokes...jeez
>>
>>18552603
do you happen to remember a few of the words or a melody or have a sample of the song?
>>
>>18552624
I'm actually more interested in the music which He used, had the original Song but lost it like 2 years ago, haven't been able to find it since
>>
>>18552629
"Boys don't cry" Was the Refrain, it was sang by a guy and a woman, The woman had lines like "Dock, please sog, Do you always try to hide your feelings?" that's about it what i Can remember, it certainly was a Mix between english and another language
>>
>>18552641
what kind of genre would you place it as?
>>
>>18552629
"You left, it's okay, cuz i always cry a tear for me now", "don't Make promises, promises, i can't take no more" were also lines from the woman, then came the Refrain: "Hai, Hai, Hai can't you tell me why the Boys dont cry?"
>>
>>18552647
Never Heard something like it, that's why i want it so desperately, last thing i remember is that the music sometimes stopped, i think the Video i saw back in like 2013 was from an '89 live concert from the 2, cant remember more, could also have been '79
>>
>>18552658
have you tried sending a message to the uploader on youtube? https://www.youtube.com/user/Domi25695/about
>>
>>18552667
Yes, He never answered
>>
Moulin rouge boys dont cry

Took me only 50 min to find it
>>
>>18552789
Oh my god, thank you so much
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.