[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend left for a 1 month charity trip with a church group.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: stranger.jpg (22KB, 203x285px) Image search: [Google]
stranger.jpg
22KB, 203x285px
My girlfriend left for a 1 month charity trip with a church group. We have been together for almost 4 months. She's really in love with me, I'm her first boyfriend too. She's really cool girl, marriage material, honestly.

She left one week ago and I'm really missing her, but the problem is that I'm afraid out feelings will fade towards each other.

She initiates conversations on facebook, we also talked over phone once. She usually writes me in the morning, because only then do they have wifi. I usually, just reply to her messages in a few hours and she replies the next day.

I guess it's a good thing that she wants to talk and initiates conversations which means that she hasn't lost attraction. But how do I keep the spark? There are 3 more weeks to go.

If I don't initiate conversations at all she may feel like IDGAF. If we talk too much that's also bad. What's the ideal spot? I really hate writing messages, because that makes me miss her even more and I feel like it's just empty shit in desperate hope to not drift apart. I honestly fucking hate that she left in this moment when things were going to be so good. Should we not talk at all until she comes back?

Most of all I'm afraid that when she comes back things won't be the same and I'll have to break up with her. I really don't want to do that, because she's a good person and relationship material. My friends tell me that I should break up with her, but I don't want to do that as she is the only girl I've met up until now that I actually care to try something with.

What to do anons?
>>
>>18552501
You won't forget her in one month, anon. It's okay to talk about mundane things for the next three weeks, try to ask her lots of questions about the place and how she's doing, or just about general interests. Just don't become too pushy or demanding of attention, nobody likes that. You'll feel like the spark is fading, but when she comes back you'll feel as if you had fallen in love again, talking from personal experience
>>
>>18552535

Thanks bro!

Until now she was initiating all conversations and I was just replying. I feel its a good position to be in but she could get up with only her doing the work. Do you think that could be the case? How often should I initiate first?

I was thinking about sending her some picture of us on our anniversary in few days.
>>
>>18552569
Yeah, letting her initiate conversation and you just replying to her could end up making her feel like she's an annoyance or that you don't care enough. There isn't a set amount of times you should start conversation, however doing it at least every couple of days would be good. You could even just send her one nice picture you saw and thought she'd like seeing, those small gestures girls like, that could spark up conversation.
That anniversary idea is cute desu, good luck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.