[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a worthless NEET who is running out of money, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: neander.jpg (56KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
neander.jpg
56KB, 615x409px
I'm a worthless NEET who is running out of money, and I need some marketable skills ASAP. Three options that seem doable right now are learning...

>front end web development
This html/css shit is really, really, really dry. I dunno if I could do it for a living.

>photoshop
I've got a little bit of experience with it and a background in visual arts. I don't know how to turn that into money, though.

>blender
I've been wanting to learn 3D modeling for a while (hobby purposes). Also don't now how to turn that into money.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>18552484

get whatever entry level job you can first so you can support your self. then go learn those fucking skills in your spare time to get a better job
>>
shower and lift bro lol
>>
>>18552487
What sort of work should I look for? I just got out of an absolutely Hellish retail job, so I ain't doing that again.
>>
>>18552502

just apply for anything you can and take wht you can get.
>>
Youre not going to get to pick a better job with some level of skill mastery. Chances as re, you probably just quit a better job then the one youll have to get to stay a float. The idea that you can quit an awful job then learna skill overnight to find something better is just not reality. Take front end dev like you mentioned; you have no experience and you havent learned it yet. Most places these days arent hiring as man jr. Devs and shen they do theres a lot of competition for people who have been at it a while. I would suggest you do as other anons have said and tske what you can get that doesnt completely suck, then go to the nearest college and speak with an advisor. Take out loans for what you cant cover with your income but not for living expenses!!! Then, id you work hard, in 4-6 years youll be ready for an entry level job. Good luck!
>>
>>18552484
I gamble. Make about 10-20k a year during football season. I travel around the country playing poker tournaments, can usually net a few grand minimum after expenses. Aspie here.

I also go around to stores looking for safety hazards that aren't properly marked. Water leaks from equipment, spills that aren't cleaned up properly, etc. You know, one slip can get you several thousand dollars. Same for jobs: find a shitty job, find an OSHA violation, "get hurt", get paid. Nice lawyer to take his commission and you can still come out ahead.

Got a job earlier this year. They had OSHA violations out the ass. Actually got sick (karma I guess). Got fired, got with my usual lawyer, he got me $6k after his expenses. I was at that place three weeks.
>>
>>18553821
Fuck dude you're milking the fuck out of the system haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.