[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my cousin has gf. They invite me with some friends to do stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hearth-health-hi.png (24KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
hearth-health-hi.png
24KB, 600x556px
So my cousin has gf.
They invite me with some friends to do stuff.
We almost meet everyday. My cousin has not much time to spend with her(work). Me and his gf get along very very good and they have a lot of disputes recently.
Last time I told her about my feelings and she told me that she feels the same way.
All friends and my cousin noticed that there is something more between us but we don't tell them because we fear that they will turn their back on us.
I'm not sure what we should do now, she tells me that she has no more feelings for my cousin and that she wants to be with me.

My hearth also tells me the same thing but I don't know, it feels wrong.

Should we admit or should we try to forget about each other or even keep it secret?
>>
You gotta do what's right by your cousin. Your attraction will eventually subside and it isn't worth hurting him.

If she leaves her man for you, then in a few years you will surely be on the receiving end. I feel bad for your cousin who you have no intention of telling, even if you choose not to act on it what's stopping her from sleeping around on him in the future?
>>
>>18552161
Why do you want to start up with a girl that continues to look around when she is still in a relationship. On top of that its your family. Now had she broken up with him when she had feelings for you and you then went to your cousin and tell him you were going to ask her out then possibly a shit storm would be kept to a minimum. Instead she's telling you she digs you, you dig her but she's still fucking him.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.