[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In highschool I got my first gf. A genuine 10/10. She now works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480720388097.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480720388097.png
480KB, 600x525px
In highschool I got my first gf. A genuine 10/10. She now works as a graphist and also has a fairly succesful coareer as a model.

I'm just the average looking guy, kinda short, ordinary face.

Since we broke up, the only girls I can feel are interested in me are less attractive than my ex by a wide margin. I can't get myself to be attracted to them.

I want a super attractive girl but obviously most of these girls have the choice between guys that are much more attractive than me.

Is it really possible to lower standards? If so how do you do it?
>>
>>18552075

Had a similar to issue. Not sure I'd be comfortable saying she was a 10/10 but objectively I'd expect most to rate her 9+

Fucked a few average looking girls off Tinder (like 6-7 if we're still using ratings?) and didn't really feel good about it, then once I came across a slightly more attractive girl who was interested in me, and had a decent personality, after a couple of dates I found myself no longer feeling dead and unenthusiastic and was actually really into her. I was seriously worried I'd be a joyless cunt forever, never interested in any girl even remotely interested in me, but I eventually was cured.

I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend doing that to everyone, though. If you think you'd seriously regret casually fucking a girl you're not very interested in, probably don't do that
>>
Once you love someone and are superattracted to them - not because of their perfect proportions but because of how they look at you and their smell and their smile and how interesting you find their company and how kind they are to you - then it doesn't matter whether they're objectively a model or not.

Hell, chances are this ex of yours might have been quite pretty but not AS pretty as you found her to be. And even if she was, that's not that relevant. The very fact that you don't rave about her personality or her company means you still have a lot of untapped potential to discover with other women.

When people say to lower standards, they don't mean that you just have to settle for someone you don't actually like. They mostly mean that you are selling yourself short by only focussing on people you are crazy about just from looking at them once or twice.
>>
>>18552112
>>18552119

I guess that's true. When you get along well with people they always look more attractive. I'll try to make mor efforts in getting to know girls
>>
>>18552075

girls dont really care for looks mate. To them self esteem is the most desireable trait in a man.

You can be ugliest fucker on the planet but if you have a lot of self esteem they will kill each other to win your intrest.
>>
File: IMG_0510.jpg (133KB, 640x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
133KB, 640x1041px
>>18552211
>>girls dont care for looks
>>
>>18552211
>>Being this delusional
>>
>>18552285
>>18552341

looks can help you but without self esteem looks worth is a bucket of crap.
>>
I take it she was thicc in both departments?
>>
>>18552361

More like tall and thin with a really pretty face
>>
>>18552386
So 6/10.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.