[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right so a bit of backstory... >best friend since 6 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: SDC10963.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10963.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
All right so a bit of backstory...

>best friend since 6 years old
>both troubled teens
>she calls herself both anarchist, communist and liberalist - hangs out with communist crowd
>introduces me to her bf
>i know in one second he's bad news
>really really bad
>tell her this and she admits
>"he's a neo-nazi but he's got a soft side"
>beg her to break up with him but she doesn't
>two months later he rapes her and she cries in my arms refusing to report him because she's scared her mother will be upset
>years pass, we grow apart as I get out of the bad environment but she doesn't
>try to contact her a few times, no response, common friend says she has been talking trash about me because I am no longer miserable
>she feels I betrayed her by 'changing'
>she contacts me again wanting to be friends now, we are both young adults
>ask about her life
>she's back together with him

So I don't know what to do. I am worried that if I talk about it she will stop speaking to me again as we are no longer that close.

Pic related - our teenage hands
>>
I dont understand how men can become this beta desu
>>
Here's a clue... Both hands belong to a female.
>>
>>18552053
Are you boy or girl? And do you want to be her emotional tampon or not? And are you single?
>>
>>18552186
I'm a girl. And I'm not gay and neither is she so we have not been and will never be in a relationship so that's besides the point. I'm scared this dude will hurt her again. Scared to say nothing and let it happen - scared to say something and cut her off as well as possibly overstepping
>>
>>18552200
Well, you are in tight spot then. But you have to realize few things:

A. She is an adult. Maybe dumb, childlish, immature but still adult. You simply cant make any decisions for her invthe same way i cant persuade you here to do something you dont want to do.

B. Good friends care no matter what. You sound like nice person so maybe giving her a bit of your time and wisdom can actually help her. As i see it, just stay in touch with her and have ready one spare bed at your home so when she will finally realize how bad is he, you can take her in as refugee.

If you have a time and mood for it, just invite her to dinner or something you can do together and gossip with her. If you are like typical female, you love babbling and listening other babble. So you dont have much to lose in this case.

And really, some people have to get burned hard before they turn into adult. And some needs multiple burns because they didnt get enough brain cells in the first place.

>raped her
I doubt it. Maybe she were just drugged and he simply used her and she felt bad about it morning after. I am not saying that rape isnt horrible, but more than often it isnt that vioent kind of rape as they claim it.

Btw, real friends cant get pissed by hearing truth about their lives. Keep it like constructive criticism and she should withstand it. And if not, fuck that bitch and cut her out from your life.
>>
>>18552222

Thank you! That was actually really helpful! I think it is easy for me when something really troubles me to have difficulty making a choice.
I will definetly always have room for her and time for her.

I had wondered whether I should call another old friend who lives close to her (I'm 3 hours drive away) and ask her to also check in in her from time to time or whether that is meddling too much?

About what happened to her, I cannot say I know what happened. Only what she told me. I do know they were both drunk that night as they were at a party I attended earlier in the evening. She told me they got home. He bitched about another friend of hers and they argued. She then told him to leave because her mom was coming home from night shift in the early morning and she hated him and would flip if she saw him. He refused and it escalated from there. That's what she told me but even if it did not happen I know from simply being around them than he was violent and emotionally abuse (He once beat up another friend of mine because he thought he had stolen his six-pack)
>>
>>18552248
>hello antoanette, let me introduce you this anon. He will each week randomly barge into your house without invitation and check on you if you are still alive and not raped.
No. Also we have 21st century. You can easily call / text her if she is alright on your own.

What you want to do is set up some party/meeting/social action where you invite people you know so you can babble without stopping for hours in person with each other.
>>
>>18552267

Thanks, that's exactly why I'm asking so i don't do something stupid while I haven't had time to think it through.
>>
>>18552288
Bonus question:
What do you do, when you are single and want to find/meet/hunt down qtie bf?
>>
>>18552296

I don't really know. I've never had to get into the dating scene or anything as my bfs where just people I met at school, or through hobbies or friends and such. And then we got talking and it just happened. So it has never been a concious decision on my part to find one. ;)
>>
>>18552314
I dont know what i expected.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wish you luck in your life. You are probably very nice person.
>>
>>18552348

Ding! ding! ding!
I'm actually autistic. lol
>>
>>18552360
There are a lot of fake autists here on 4chan. And autism girl is super rare.

Stay cool.
>>
>>18552399

I know there is. Basically nothing but. I was diagnosed with aspergers at age 19 though I'm seriously sceptic about these diagnosis as they admitted that had I not been in there for a different reason I would have never gotten it and no one would have ever suspected I was anything but excentric. I honestly think they overdiagnose like there's no tomorrow. But I can bitch about it all I want it's still not coming of my journal.
>>
>>18552415
:-)

You really like to babble, dont you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.