[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I don't know what to do. My best friend who I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170713-200941.png (1015KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-200941.png
1015KB, 1440x2560px
Hello, I don't know what to do. My best friend who I've know for years and have played music with just as long has not talk to me or my band in around four months. He has been dating this rich girl for a while as well. She doesn't like us very much and he keeps saying she has health issues and has to keep watching her. She had a eating disorder that did lead to her needing an oxygen tank but she smokes and exercises and everything. BTW he has lived at I'll call it the bands house since Oct of last year but has been away for the last four months. He pays rent and his bills yet ignores all of us. My band was actually about to put something out that sounds amazing. Offered promotion and alot of opportunities with different companies all in all things were looking pretty good, we decided to write one more song and then boom he more or less fucked off. O recently found our he blames alot of stuff on me because of gas money from something months ago. My license was takin away for speeding, literally that's it. I needed to get to work and asked my roommates/band if they'd help to which they had no issues. I gave gas so I don't know what the deal is. He said to other people that it's between me and him but does not answer my text or calls and pretends everything's normal. Wtf do I do? I'm really confused and speechless.
>>
sounds like a dick, but sometimes in situations where people grow apart, you kind of just have to let him realize how rude he's acting to you + friends. If he doesn't want to be a part of your life, don't try to fix it, because he doesn't seem to care from what you've said. He needs to justify the fact that he is ignoring you, so he makes up reasons to make himself seem like less of a bad dude. I say don't put any energy into a toxic friendship like that, and if he ever comes back and says that he fucked up, maybe give it a second chance.
>>
If anyone has any advice I don't know what to do, im having continual anxiety attacks. I really thought I had something with this music finally but if this is how that ends I really don't know what to do with my life. Me and my friends talked about it and none of us know what to do. Literally we did nothing and I don't even really know why he avoids us. I know it's hard to put this whole situation into words. I'm already suicidal and I've been doing pretty good for the most part with it because I had this music bit now I really don't know what I will do if this falls through. I know I'll loose everything I have done and more than likely all of my friends. I really need help with this. I don't have a gf or anyone like that to confide in. I actually gave up on dating and turned people down bc of this guy or music I don't know what to do!!!!!!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.