[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to give some back story to this, otherwise I feel it might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (14).gif (2MB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (14).gif
2MB, 300x444px
I need to give some back story to this, otherwise I feel it might come across as me being unreasonable.

>friends with bf 7yrs before getting together
>was with his ex for about 5yrs, they broke up a year before we started dating
>he called me by her name twice during sex when we first started sleeping together
>oh yeah, fuck me "exes name" and just saying her name when he was into it
>it upset me but whatever, 5yrs is a long time, names stick in your head
>get over it

We've been together 18 months now. It has been around 2 and a half years since they broke up and he just called me by her name again.

We live together, have done for a year. He doesn't speak to her and ended all contacted when they broke up, other than one email where she asked his forgiveness. He hates her as far as I know and asked her to leave him alone.

I want to assume it's nothing. However, I have been away this weekend. Sex between us has also dropped significantly to around once a fortnight. I can't help but think there's something more to this.

I know this is somewhat a shot in the dark and probably pointless but any advice? I really love him and I want to be reasonable but using an exes name 2.5 years after you broke up is a bit of a slip up.
>>
You're being silly. It's an accident nothing more. I've called my gf my sister's name. They both start with the same letter. Once I said my pets name which is nothing like her name. You just get tongue tied sometimes. Nothings going on you silly billy. Also sex decreases as a relationship goes on. It's just nature. Been there done that sort of. Try to spice it up and wear something he likes, sexy panties and what not.
>>
I know a guy who is married to a woman who has the same name as his sister. you're overreacting.
>>
>>18552043

I completely understand what you're saying, but your girlfriend and sister are both current and important people in your life (I assume). If this was a recent ex, I'd forgive it and not worry (as I did in the beginning) but there's something strange about this.

Thank you for your response though.
>>
>>18551997
He might imagine his ex while having sex with you to get him self off sometimes.
Maybe you should confront him about this and tell him that it made you sad.
If he is really serious about you he will try to make sure that you feel safe about your relationship.
>>
>>18552116

This is what I fear. I know he has videos of them having sex but I don't think they're accessible (on an old hard drive that he doesn't have access to at the moment).

It's one of those things where I trust him enough to not give a shit normally, but there seem to be more and more things pointing towards something more sinister.
>>
>>18552130
Does he know that you're aware of this videos? If so, it would be wrong to keep it and you should that you want to throw them away. Anyway like I said just confront him on this subject. But not in an agressive way. Maybe there isn't much to worry. I would also sometimes imagine my ex while having sex. That doesn't have to mean he is still in love with her but more like your sex life became a routine and he needs something to get him off. You have to work in an relationship. Try to be sexy for him.
>>
>>18552164

I try to put a lot of effort into our sex life and I'm willing to try anything, so I don't think it's that. He has just lost all interest in sex.

To clarify, he didn't call me by my name during sex this time, just in passing.

He knows I'm aware of the videos. I think the only reason he hasn't deleted them is because they're stored somewhere deep in a folder on a hard drive he no longer uses.
>>
>>18552173
I see. If he isn't overworked/stressed currently, you're right. Something is wrong. To riddle about this issue will only get yourself stressed. Just talk to him in person. All the best anon.
>>
>oh yeah, fuck me "exes name"
>oh yeah, fuck me
>male

fucking kek. You should be worried about your mental well being for being attracted to a effeminate pathetic excuse of a male first, then worry about the name-calling part.
>>
>>18552212
>anon never been riden hard mode by a girl

Sorry for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.