[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been single for 3.5 years. I still think about my ex every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I have been single for 3.5 years. I still think about my ex every single day. She is currently single too and has been for some time. I think about contacting her everyday but can't summon up the courage and worry that she won't want to hear from me. Its also a case of how I would do it. A call or text out of the blue would probably startle her. If I message her through social media she will think I'm stalking her (I am)

I keep thinking that even if its futile, I should contact her, tell her how I feel and try and get back with her. If I don't take the opportunity, soon enough she will meet someone else and I may never get the chance again. I would regret it my entire life never knowing if I still had a chance.

I know its a very familiar story and a pathetic one at that. But I need /adv/ for contacting an ex after a long time, what to say etc. I genuinely miss her so much after all this time.
>>
No. She's an ex for a reason. And if she's the one that broke it off, you'll forever worry about losing her again and she'll grow bored of you for not challenging her and how could you knowing that any one thing could lead to another break up. You'll lose all power if any you had.
>>
You have one shot one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?
>>
>>18552003

Not everything is that black and white though
>>
>>18552063
Then send that message. Why come here for advice if you're not going to listen? Seems like you already know what you want to do.
>>
Look if you really want to contact her, feel like you'll regret it if you don't and your gut is telling you to do it then do it.

It'll either go extremely well, or you'll feel like shit afterwards. But at least you can say you tried.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.