[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you're spooning and you get a boner, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1444271827931.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1444271827931.png
73KB, 241x228px
What happens if you're spooning and you get a boner, but you both agreed not to do anything sexual yet?
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>18551488
Its normal

Why would she get mad about a normally bodily reaction.

Its like if you got mad when she is on her period.

Shit happens
>>
How long have you been dating? It should be a sign for her that it's useless to wait longer.
>>
>>18551488
pretend to massage her butt
then go straight for the hole
I tried this a few time, it was hilarious
>>
>>18551488
Absolutelly nothing. Some girls take pride in having bf whose painful throbbing boner will poke them to their back whole night while they have him under so tight controll he will just lie there and obey like puppy.

It would be more strange to not get boner in such situation. What you should do in such situation is to assault her by heavy petting and cuddling, massaging her boobs, breathing on her neck and whispering into her ear how much you want her. With a bit of luck, she might give in or at least jerk you off.
>pro tip
Her saying no doesnt mean you should stop cuddling her and trying 5 minutes later. Some girls have it as battle and test your patience and endurance. If she really didnt enjoy the experience, she wouldnt be cuddling with you on bed in the first place.

>dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.