[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my current situation: >21 >coming up on 4th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Tried Nothing.jpg (47KB, 700x528px) Image search: [Google]
Tried Nothing.jpg
47KB, 700x528px
Here's my current situation:
>21
>coming up on 4th year of uni
>finance major
>2.8 GPA
>summer internship in related field
>summer class
>never actually liked my studies
>lifting and running for the pasts couple months
>quit drinking
>skinny fat
>hairline starting to recede
>haven't had sex or romantic encounter in 4 years
>motivation is mostly based off of affection
>online crush cuts me off
>start drinking again
>no motivation to exercise anymore
>move back into single dorm room surrounded by strangers in August
>no debt
>own vintage project muscle car
>no friends since high school
>know 10 so chords on the 6 string

What do I do?
I'm thinking that I should try to hit on some freshman girls, and start learning to play chess or something. Then maybe apply for law school.
That's as far as my plan goes. I know a lot of guys have prolly been in the same or similar situation as me. What did you do about it? I'm looking for ideas.
>>
>>18551386
Your woes can fall into three categories
1. Don't much enjoy school
2. No social life
3. Generally lazy and self-indulgent

Once divided like that, the solutions in each area are pretty obvious. I don't have to tell you what to do in each area - just get started.

Choose one to work on, do the obvious logical things to start making it better, and then (without waiting for the first to get all the way there) start on another.
>>
>>18551476
>I don't have to tell you what to do in each area

Could you anyway? My best guess to solve the social life thing would be to hit on freshman girls, and something tells me I might need a fall back plan for that. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18551708
Meet people. Meet lots of people. Expand your acquaintance circle. From within that will come a smaller friend circle. From within that will come girls you know as friends and therefore know you like.
>>
Socialize bit more, if not for sex, then for connections. You need connections for work. Why work? Money for rent/mortgage/food/trivialities/etc in the future. You may think, I can do all that afterwards, but I'll tell you, the earlier you start, the more chance you'll have. You have plenty of time to make mistakes with your work with your current age and people will be more willing to forgive you for your mistakes. Once you start hitting mid 20s and early 30s, any mistake is your fault and you will have to own it.

Thus my advice is, pay attention to how your money rolls. Life is all about money and ONLY about money. Regardless of what people say and think. Money rolls romance, safe house, bills to pay for happiness machines,(cars/computers/food/etc), money is the root of securities in the modern world. Manage money properly, don't waste it, learn how to better make money, and learn how to better spend money is what will make you happy and successful.
>>
>>18551881
Hate to break it to ya, but I have money. It doesn't buy me a 4.0 GPA, a girlfriend, or even friends.
>>18551779
That takes years right?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.