[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this one person who's half my size who is a total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4340.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
I have this one person who's half my size who is a total fucking ass hole to me and I'm not really a violent person or I'm high or something which makes me really peaceful and they are fucking cock suckers to me.

I don't know why they do it especially since I'm twice their size but I want to beat the fuck out of them but I can't bring myself to it. I mean it's one thing if it's random person off the street but not someone I've hung out with for years. This guy is a really big cock sucker even tho I'm nice as fuck. I owe him money for something I think as soon as he asks for it I'm just goin to say I decided not to pay you because you're an ass hole and see what he does.

This kid is a fucking ASS HOLE I mean every sentence that comes out of his mouth is rude and really ass hole ish. I really want to bring myself to beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>18551267
I wouldn't hit him first because of assault charges and stuff. Instead you should bait him into attacking you, then destroy him and say you were acting in self-defence. Plus don't pay him the money you owe.
>>
>>18551297
This kid is a bitch hell sit there and treat people like shit but he will never ever ever swing in a fight he's so fuckijg weird he acts like the biggest pussy I've seen plus he's the biggest ass hole
>>
>>18551267
Maybe he's an ass to you because you owe him money
>>
>>18551327
No this has been a long long long ongoing thing no matter what I do I say he talks like the biggest ass hole I've ever seen
>>
>>18551321
Well you say you are always chill and nice to him all the time so I think you should start being an asshole to him as well. He probably sees you as an easy target so if you stand up for yourself he will likely back down if he is as big as a pussy as you he is.
>>
>>18551358
Say he is*
>>
>>18551267
>I owe him money

Do you suppose, perhaps, that some of what you call his assholery might be justified by that sentence?

Here's an original idea - pay him what you owe him and THEN tell him you don't want to have anything to do with him after that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.