[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is having social media, a social life and friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
How important is having social media, a social life and friends to a girl?

Haven't had any of those in about 6 years when the depression hit but now I'm for the most part better, i kind of want to have a gf again.

seems like having all of those is mandatory. is that correct or am I overthinking it?

is it an instant turn off and red flag to not have a facebook or insta or Snapchat, social life or friends?

I don't think I'm socially awkward. I'm just more of a homebody type.
>>
Dude. Are you retarded ? Don't you have a brain ?? Literally nothing is mandatory in the universe! You create your own values. If you want a gf then go find some girl. If you don't want to have any social media then why should you ? If you want to kys then go find the nearest bridge. Life is simple, stop overthinking it.

Also, you're not socially awkward. You're retarded.
>>
File: 1483431888982.jpg (56KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483431888982.jpg
56KB, 500x385px
>>18551249
I think its a bit 'off' if you didn't

social media is an evolving platform. oftentimes people can jump to conclusions why you dont have one.

sorta how the cookie crumbles unfortunarely
>>
>>18551945
this is the unfortunate truth. and using social media makes me feel so self absorbed its just awful. le sigh amirite
>>
>>18551249

nah. if you say you dont have social media they might be a little bummed for a second but only because they're losing a 'follower'. then they become more curious, and after that tis etiher not big deal or they think you're mysterious which is a plus.

if you're just a homely guy wtih glasses and not very attractive it will be seen as a negative. if you're reasonably attractive then it will play positive.
>>
File: 057 - 2aSJFFv.jpg (122KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
057 - 2aSJFFv.jpg
122KB, 1280x881px
>>
>>18551249
social media are only taking your time
snapchat is useless unles you want to tell people, who don't care, about things they also don't care
instagram is for seeing pretty faces fishing for compliments, sometimes interesting photography can be found
facebook is good when you keep the thing low, communication, maby join a group, don't get too involved, geting too involved wasyes your time on things that don't matter
twitter is the same as snapchat but in text
don't waste yor time and eyes
>>
>>18551249
Social life is important.

Social media is not and I actually think it's kind of bad to have as a guy. I mean,I concede just a tool but it can make you too "available" if you aren't careful with it and girls get complacent and start canceling shit with you off of that.
>>
>>18551945
>>18552005

yeah I guess social media is basically the standard now.

like how it would be weird if anyone who isn't elderly said that they don't have a cell phone.

how about if when some asks I pretend to be like
>haaha nah I've been Facebook free for nearly years :)

as for the homely thing I don't think I'm ugly. I dress nice and stuff too when I do have to leave the house

I'm socially aware of that stuff from the days I was a bit more vain and obsessed about image of how people saw me. eventually lead to my depressions because I was pretending to be someone I wasn't (a normie).
>>
>>18551249
it's basically your personal life resume

just think of it this way, how often do people get employed these days with no resume (or terrible resume) and no work history. it happens but still extremely rare
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.