[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a (closet) footfag. Is it wrong to be constantly checking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: s4BR8PTh.jpg (92KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s4BR8PTh.jpg
92KB, 819x1024px
Im a (closet) footfag. Is it wrong to be constantly checking out other women's feet if I have a gf?

What's the best way to bring up said fetish with my gf without her thinking less of me?
>>
File: feet ruined my day.png (6KB, 1205x72px) Image search: [Google]
feet ruined my day.png
6KB, 1205x72px
>>18551208
good luck
>>
I would assume it's the same as literally every other guy in existence checking out a hot woman even though he has a gf. Or a woman checking out a hot guy even though she has a bf.

We all do it, a glance at a good looking person isn't a big deal. It's not cheating anymore than thinking X actress/actor is super attractive. It crosses a line if your thoughts become more along the lines of
"Ah man I wish I was dating that hot piece of ass instead" (or, hot piece of foot I guess)

Anyway, yes you should probably bring up your fetish eventually. I bet she has some of her own she wouldn't mind trying.
Footfags are some of the most tame fetishes in the world, so you really aren't risking much in telling her. I guarantee you the absolute worst that will happen is she says "eh not my thing" and doesn't want to even humor your fetish. If she's a good gf though, she'd at least give it a shot and if she really feels uncomfortable with it say at least she tried.

I mean come on dude, I dated a dude who admitted he gets his rocks off to imagining girls drowning and dying in quicksand and he was able to tell me about that with confidence I wouldn't run screaming. And I didn't, because we had been dating for long enough and I understood it's a fantasy. I've got a rape fantasy myself, but I would obviously hate actually being raped.
Your fetish is nothing man, when the time is right, just open up about it.
>>
File: AW3.png (1MB, 1168x751px) Image search: [Google]
AW3.png
1MB, 1168x751px
>>18551231
>I dated a dude who admitted he gets his rocks off to imagining girls drowning and dying in quicksand and he was able to tell me about that with confidence I wouldn't run screaming. And I didn't, because we had been dating for long enough and I understood it's a fantasy

Hello, wow, how long do you think will be enough for a girl to understand my attraction to a certain slightly underaged girl? how long were you in this relationship?
>>
>>18551239
I mean, there are definitely degrees of fetishes. The more into illegal territory you get the more risky it is to divulge.

I dated this guy for about 6 months I think when he told me? Granted, I should note we waited quite a bit before getting sexual period. We were maybe only in sexual territory for a month before we got into the fetish talk. So I spent plenty of time getting to know him as a person beforehand, which I think helped. If we had just jumped straight into sex and he dropped that on me I might have been more concerned.

Pedophilia is a bit concerning, but for a couple of reasons. I'd be more inclined to accept, say, a guy who's into loli manga than a guy who has an attraction for a real live underage girl.
But, this is also because it's concerning if your bf has a real attraction for any other woman regardless of age. Unless as I posted above it's nothing more than a "ah, she's kinda hot" and move on type thing.

But I'm also in the camp of, you can't help what you're attracted to and so long as you would never actually touch an underage girl and it's purely a fantasy I don't think much less of ya.
I've also got a beastiality kink but I would never EVER do anything with an animal because I think that's just wrong and harmful to another living creature. So instead I flick the bean to hentai or other fake erotica.

For the answer to how long, thats gonna be subjective. You'll just have to feel her out on it. Since this is something that is pretty serious and can land you with a police investigation if you slip up, even if you would never actually harm a real human girl, you'll def want to be in a very secure relationship before you drop that bomb imo.
>>
File: AW4.png (1MB, 1170x751px) Image search: [Google]
AW4.png
1MB, 1170x751px
>>18551257
I see :(
Of course I just think the girl looks beautiful, not like I would date a high schooler
Also it's almost impossible to tell she's underaged.
So I guess I'm not gonna tell my gf about this silly crush any time soon.
>>
>>18551298
Lol yeaahhh probably not a good idea. And I give, thinking a 16-17 year old is hot is way different from thinking a 6-7 year old is hot.

But also think about it this way, say this girl even is of age, you think any girl is gonna like her bf admitting to a "crush" on another woman? Even those passing thoughts of "Oh she's hot" that mean nothing more are not good conversation pieces with your gf. We all have those thoughts, but not all thoughts are worth sharing. If you're not trying to communicate a kink so that you both can try it in bed there isn't much point in telling her.
Like, if you wanted to tell her your kink is underage school girls because you wanted to try role playing, that's different than just expressing an attraction to a specific underage girl. That doesn't really involve your gf in anything does it?

Also just from these 2 small posts, it doesn't really sound like you have an overall kink as you are attracted to a specific girl. But you know yourself better than me
>>
>>18551334
Well, I don't even know if I like all school girls, just the well developed, voluptuous ones.
But you are right, my gf would probably be offended if I ask her to dress like this high school girl I follow on instagram haha
Better keep it to myself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.