[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After some soul searching I've come to the conclusion I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 189x266px
After some soul searching I've come to the conclusion I'm bi. I'm a guy who has been straight for most of his life. I've had one experience with a trans woman and I was the bottom. I dunno who else to talk to and I don't think my friends or family would understand. I went to a gay bar tonight and just had a few drink and left. I'm lost at this point. I dunno what to do.
>>
>>18550924
You don't have to change anything at all about the way you live your life, you're just attracted to both. It's really not a big deal.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18550924
Enjoy being bi? Where is the problem?
>>
>>18550936
I mean you're basically right. It's just the part about other people knowing and the way I'll be viewed. I set myself up on social media and irl to not really care so much about what others think but when it comes to this it's different. Take it one day at a time i guess?
>>
>>18550938
I mean you guys are right. It should be way simpler but i guess I'm making it more difficult than it should be. I want people to know so i don't feel like I'm hiding anything but telling people clock close to to me is hard.
>>
>>18550948
You dont have to tell anybody. Your biggest problem should be
>do i want wife or husband?
That is real issue. Oh and try to not catch aids. It is very common among gays and it spreds easily via anal.
>>
I thought i was bi. Tryed cock. It was awful. Now without any doubt i can say if you enjoy it, do it and have fun. But as long as you are bi you should probably settle with a girl since it is easier nowadays.

There are also women into pegging and dominance so you might get both. Oh and rather dont tell your future whatever that you are bi, because they are most likely to cheat and have diseases so it might be a red flag for some
>>
>>18551292
I don't think it is fair for a gay man to marry a woman to keep up appearances. Stop being a coward and own it instead of calling yourself bi when you know you aren't, you're gay and will leave her, perhaps after having children, to be with a man.
>>
>>18551390
But he said he is bi, so he has a choice. As long as he aint full gay my statement aint false.
>>
>>18551473
He took it in the ass from a man and loves it and worried about coming out.
>>
Why do everyone think that they're bi these days? Serious question.
>>
>>18551528
Why even coming out. Just fuck around with guys and enjoy it. But he said he is bi, so either he is full gay or he is still attracted to women.

In the end a coming out might be important if he wants his parents to meet his bf but not to fuck around and make his mind up with what gender he wants to end up living.. And coming out is for every one the same. Do it and your parents dont really care or they hate you. Everybody has made this step who had to, so there is now way around except for prolonging this. And why even make things difficult if like, he meets some girl and falls in love with her. The hole point with the coming out and strss would be pointless

>>18551531
Because you see a lot of trap threads with boys being better looking than conceited whores these days. While you can fuck a man its a matter of 1 hour, but for women you need work your ass off and they still aint satisfied. Men are horny and women aint enough. So you get the idea. And you are probably as long bi as you have not tried it out because things are then way clearer.
>>
>>18551531
Oh and sticking something small up your bum before cumming is heaven on earth. Does not even matter whether you are attracted to men or not. It has to be something like a biological thing. Even the aspect of pure prostata stimulation with cumming cant be just made up. In case of enjoying things, playing with your ass is simply very enjoyable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.