[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a man in his 30's and has no car, no house, no mortgage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1397.png (401KB, 500x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.png
401KB, 500x822px
If a man in his 30's and has no car, no house, no mortgage or a decent job should I concern seeing him?
I don't wanna sound like a bitch but isn't it a red flag if one in his 30s and can't even reached out something in life yet? Or am I being a materialistic?
>>
>>18550830

do you like him?
>>
>>18550830

It depends what you're looking for in a partner. If they don't have all that stuff it also probably means they don't have any debt either, at least not a sizeable sum.
Some people just aren't as driven by money as others.
>>
>>18550833
Yes
>>18550836
Well I am looking for something steady and a long future ahead. I don't know if one with a free life style would be able to start a whole new level of their lives
>>
>>18550840
you have your answer

it either is a big deal or not depending on who you are
>>
>>18550840

then go on a date or two. find out whats below the surface. it might end up only being a date or two, and thats fine. but unless you are desperate for a baby and husband there's no reason why you can't see him for at least a little fling.

and if you are seeking husband and baby, its not like avoiding him for this small fling will bring the husband to you, its kinda hard to find that when you're looking for it before you're dating and all that jazz.
>>
yea you are a prostitute
>>
>>18550842
I know right I wanna hear you guys opinion on it though
>>18550843
Oh we're dating. I don't look for a husband even though I'm a bit old myself but I am at age I should consider a future with someone I'm seeing
>>
>>18550830
It depends on what you want and what he wants. If you just want fun, go for it. If you want marriage and kids, it very much depends on his circumstances and ambitions. I think it's fine to consider his level of material success, especially if you want to have a family. But don't discount character and personality; those are the more important traits in a life partner and/or father of your kids.

Personally, I just turned 30. I have a job making about 38k with good benefits. I have a degree, and I expect to be making a lot more money in a few years. I also have no debt, about 18k savings, and I have a car. But I live with mom and dad. I have a good family and we get along well, so I'd rather save money living at home. I've read living at home is more common lately, especially in my generation because we graduated right into the recession. I am wiser than a younger guy might be, and may be more able to commit. And if you want to start a family, it would be nice to have your in-laws to help out.

On the other hand, there's something to be said for looking at a proven track record.
>>
>>18550868
That's the point, I don't against living with parents since it's becoming more common these days, what I care is a little further, how he's gonna maintain or provide (maybe not me) but for his childrens kinda like that.
>>
>>18550830
Dont. Any man who isn't willing to be part of the rat race to a premature stress driven death just to get financially ahead isn't worth your time, queen! You deserve more than that!
>>
Why would you want him to have mortage? Doesn't that like mean he'd be in debt? It just sounds untrustworthy to use that as a sign of stability.

As for the car and house, the might simply prefer not to have them. Out of the things you mentioned, I think the most important is his job, that's a bit worrying. But I think the most important thing of all is whether or not he's willing to make an effort to get those things you mentioned once he has a stable partner and wants to start a family.
>>
>>18551229
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>18551236
Wow you are a fucking clever one.
>>
>>18551236
Of course not. Every man who doesn't have his sights set exclusively on making money is not a good man. The best part is you aren't being materialistic, it's widely known that men who think of things besides money are flawed and lack things like confidence, kindness, problem solving skills or sensitivity that would make them a good partner. So avoid these deadbeats at all costs.
>>
>>18551233
Yeah out of everything I mentioned above, the most things that worried me was his job as well. It's just like a co-running a volunteer institution. That's all. You won't get promotion or increase your salary over the time you spent with your work as any other people.
Is this somehow a hipster lifestyle? I actually never met one before
>>
>>18550830
Don't go there OP, this guy is looking for a mama to take care of him. In a decade he'll be a man in his 40's with no car, no house and some piddly ass job unless you buy him a car, a house and pay for everything else.
>>
>>18551250
>men who think of things besides money are flawed

Are fucking retarded ? Every single person on this earth who cannot think of anything else besides the fucking green paper should be annihalated on the spot because they are no good for anybody or anything. ANYTHING.
>>
>>18551302
Is this even real? Or just a meme >>18551366
I agree with it. Materialistic is really a problem nowadays
>>
It's ok to think this as long as you hold yourself to the same standards.
>>
you ever think a man in his 30's with no job no car and no mortgage might not need another headache in his life right now anyways ?
>>
>>18551383
he is also debt free so who's richer really ? perspective ! Think it over carefully I guess .
>>
>>18551381
It's kinda sexist but it's different between men and women. I might not hold the same standards like having a high position in work and get paid high for it, I just have a stable job with possibility of being promoted. But at least I'm on my own and independent.
Men are the one for women and their children to look up to.
>>
>>18551389
You're kidding right? This guy is one missed paycheck away from not being able to feed, house or clothe himself and just wait till his lazy ass gets sick and runs up a 100k medical bill and your tax money pays.
>>
>>18551366
Yet those are exactly the traits women seek in men for long term relationships. Once the first child is born the man now fulfills no emotional needs so what he has to do is he a provider and make good money.

Obviously this is masked by saying they just want a "stable" man, "somebody who has their head strapped", a "driven man", a "competitive man". All fucking euphemisms. Just make money and be at work and care about nothing but the next promotion or the next paymwnt, and if you're stressed then suck it up.
>>
>>18551399
This.
What a world we're living in
>>
>>18551547
You mean the same world we've always lived in?
>>
>>18551596
Yeah. People complain about not having a relationship and still complain about having a relationship. Crazy
>>
>>18551396
is this a 2D conversation ? depends on what kind of sick we are talking here also in your hypothetical scenario American Health care I have no clue how that mess works , good luck with that ! Some people are richer than you think ! not in Monetary status . Asses what you actually value in a person outside of money problems and perhaps evaluate what kind of person and Character he has money doesn't make love float it usually makes it sink more often than not !
>>
>>18551399
>Once the first child is born the man now fulfills no emotional needs

I fucking lol'd

Children are awful and even having just one of those things is easily when a woman needs the emotional support of a man the most. And the only traits women seek in a man is the ability to consistently stay within his interests and denying her the princess treatment
>>
so he's 30 with no foreseeable valuable assets and you're asking if you're being materialistic? There's a difference between being materialistic and wanting a decent fucking lifestyle. It's your choice but if you're looking for something long term how the fuck is someone who hasn't put their own life together in a way which can support others possibly going to support you? good luck applying for financial aid and living life to an absolute minimum when you're 65 and hoping to retire.
>>
>>18551399
The price of pussy is really high, it's over inflated is all I am saying.
>>
>>18552343
This. This is why I'm in doubt. I don't know exactly how his life and financial situation are but based on what I see I think it's what I got from him.
>>
>>18550830
He's probably loaded and just doesn't flaunt it. Maybe he invests. You can't really judge until you know the specifics of his finances.

If he is a great guy and level headed in your dating/interactions I can guarantee you he is most likely doing fine. Money is the first thing people stress over, and if he isn't stressing... etc.
>>
>>18550830
You know that different persons go through different cirmustances in life right? How do you know he didn't suffer a tragedy in his family that left him with no money? There was a crisis in 2008, do you know if he was a victim of that whole time?

Investigate first and then draw conclusions not the other way around
>>
>>18552374
I don't know if it's a meme? If one loaded would he cycles, no house, no car, regular job? Like a movie you know what I meant, I don't believe in shit
>>18552389
No, no tragedy or anything at all. It's jist like this. I heard it from him
>>
>>18550830
i wouldnt want a woman with nothing going for herself, cant blame you for feeling the same
>>
>>18552293
You misunderstood me. The woman still has emotional needs, what I mean is now she has something to dump her love into which means the man is just there to provide emotional support and money and not get any back since she's caring for the child.

Once the first child plops out it's over. The love, the sex, everything becomes secondary to the child in her eyes.
>>
>>18552428
This. I second this.
What I should do?
>>
>>18550830
All these pathetic anons saying go for it or don't judge.

He's a go no where do nothing. Ghost immediately.
>>
>>18553142
Straight but true.
But ghost? Is it too much to do so?
>>
>>18551229
Nobody who was properly raised by their father would say this.
>>
>>18553190
I think you're both idiots
>>
>>18553156
I mean, you can be nice and not ghost. But you'll probably just get attached and date him anyways. Don't waste your life. 2 years w/ a go nowhere is wasting 2 years of your life.

Stay his friend if you want, but make a rule not to date him unless he get a steady job and looks like he's willing to rise.
>>
>>18553228
Have you been in this situation before?
Is there any chance that it'll be different? Like people change if they have to
>>
File: 1494376698180.jpg (172KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494376698180.jpg
172KB, 900x1200px
I feel like all I'm doing is posting in bait threads tonight, but in case this is real:

I'll never judge anyone for dating someone they care for, regardless of their assets. But you should take someone's long term future into account if you plan on it lasting. I wouldn't date a girl with no car, place to live, or a job that won't provide for some kind of future. That's just me being self-respecting, because the alternative is someone that's going to take me for everything I'm worth.

Never accept someone just because you're a little horny, unless fucking them is worth the rest of your life (I'd probably throw myself off the space shuttle if pic related said it's what it would take to date her for six months).
>>
>>18553232
>Is there any chance that it'll be different? Like people change if they have to

Slim to fucking none.

>Have you been in this situation before?

Yes, I have. I was a guy, and she was the borderline neet.

no job. didnt want a job. didnt have a car. Didnt want to marry rich, just wanted to stay inside all the time. I loved her, but wasted 8 years of my life and now I'll likely end up single because I feel like I'm too old to date anyone who isn't bundled with kids or baggage.
>>
>a man in his 30's and has no car, no house, no mortgage or a decent job

This will be me in half a year. Ironically the reason I am like this is because I am lonely and don't see the point in doing any more since I only have to support myself.

On the upside my job may be shitty but I have saved enough to go without working for almost a full year because I have nothing and nobody to spend it on.
>>
>>18550830
If he's decent, treats you well and can afford to do nice things once in a while then it's fine.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.