[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;-; i miss him desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 750x555px
Everytime my bf comes over, I give him a bj.

>bf says he needs space
>'idk if I want this relationship anymore'
>later he asks me to delete all picture of him
>never explicitly stated that he dumped me

We're in the same college, and take the same classes, but today he completely ignored me.

Will I ever be reunited with my bf? And if so, how and what should I do?

Those are his kittens btw.
>>
>>18550782
Just ask him if it's over. It probably is, and that's going to hurt, but I have faith that you'll rip this off like a bandaid OP.
>>
Get used bitch he only wanted you for sex
>>
>>18550782
I am sorry femanon, but you cant always have what you want.

He probably failed his classes and since you didnt, he feel inadequate around you and broke off. A lot of boys cant stand more successful girls than them. It robs us of the masculinity feeling.

Or he simply found somebody better than you or realized he wants to be single.

Pet your cute kittens, lie down and cry. And never allow him to return back to you. Have some self respect, stay single for few months and then hopefully get better bf.
>>
kidnap the kittens until he comes back to you
>>
>>18550801
we have a winner
>>
>>18551001
This. The kittens are worth more than some penis anyway.
>>
>>18550973
>He probably failed his classes and since you didnt, he feel inadequate around you and broke off. A lot of boys cant stand more successful girls than them. It robs us of the masculinity feeling.
(You)
>>
File: go back.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
go back.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>18551052
It was just speculation.

Thanks for (You). And now you have to go back!
>>
That's gotta feel bad, but, he doesn't sound like all that much of great guy if he straight up ignores you.
Go find someone else, it shouldn't be too hard.
>>
Depends how often this happens to you. If there's a bunch of guys who treat you this way you're probably a shitty person yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.