[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel incapable of helping people because I'm bad at socializing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2060.png (792KB, 1343x534px) Image search: [Google]
2060.png
792KB, 1343x534px
I feel incapable of helping people because I'm bad at socializing and don't know how to interact anymore. I repeatedly spend 30+ minutes writing, rewriting and editing a post on forums that would help but I am stuck on the subtleties of human communication... So I never post it, I am stressed by this because in person I am worse, I am UNABLE to contribute to a conversation.

Idk what to do, I find it hard to talk to anyone about anything except the most technical things (I suspect I'm autistic), I also can't explain things properly most of the time, so I'm not even the best with technical things. I am utterly dysfunctional as a human.
>>
>>18550629
Why do you feel the need to be a perfectionist, anon? Are you trying to hide from some deep-seated issue?
>>
>>18550658
I definitely have a deep-seated issue

My issue is since I was a kid I have been unable to socialize or make friends, the only way I tolerated school is by telling jokes - this got me many friends but I have never had 1 close friend because I can't get deep with anyone. I had to drop out eventually because the social aspect became too difficult.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with me for years, but people don't give a fuck, they assume I make it up. I am getting disability $ for it and going to get a job with as little socialization as possible.
>>
>>18550681
That is real life though, how do you do at the internet, making friends? Maybe for introverts, it's easier to make a friend over the internet.
>>
>>18550629
Ok, for real, can we talk about how uncomfortable that woman would be? Resting your knee on that sharp metal edge would be uncomfortable as fuck. Plus, its either really hot in that cabin to be wearing that little cause the way her pants are pulled down shes gonna get her ass skin stuck to the seat. Lemme tell you: that shit sucks. All in all if this is how this woman actually relaxes holy fuck is she weird.
>>
>>18550695
Thanks

I only talk to people online to keep mentally healthy, even online (forums) I never made a friend, people don't even notice me (even on 4chan)

I don't know what is wrong, thats life
>>
>>18550629
So is the problem that you can't get anything out of your mouth cause of overthinking or that people think you're retarded for what you actually say?
>>
>>18550781
both and more

goodnight, tomorrow I will either bump this thread or just not go on 4chan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.