[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had ringing in my left ear for about 2 days now. Sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500214781840.jpg (262KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500214781840.jpg
262KB, 1400x700px
I have had ringing in my left ear for about 2 days now.
Sounds like when you have a CTR tv on, basically a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound.
What should I do to stop the ringing?
>>
>>18550280
That's called tinnitus and it's permanent, the ringing will never stop until the day you die. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
>>
>>18550288
>the ringing will never stop until the day you die.
The ringing has gone down though, maybe it isn't Tinnitus
>>
>>18550298
How about instead of asking random people on the internet you talk to a doctor.
>>
>>18550280
You don't have tinnitus
Stop trying to be a victim

Hearing a CTR tv turn on means you have more than perfect hearing
That tiny EEEEEEEEE sound of electronics means you're heating ultrasound. Things that real people can't hear

Fuck off you young ass insignificant nobody pissant bitch
>>
>>18550315
dude you have issues
>>
>>18550331
That issue is called "age"
Fuck off
>>
>>18550298

But it is.

>t.former mil

I hear that shit at least 2-3 times daily. Sometimes so bad it makes me stop in my steps and I have to close my eyes and cover my ears until it goes away.
>>
>>18550288
>>18550306
Fucking shit tier advice
>>18550315
>You don't have tinnitus
OP never claimed that dumbass

OP, don't listen to these Joey fucking idiots, you probably listen to music too loud or some shit
>>
>>18550280
high blood pressure maybe?, try eating lemon.
>>
>>18550280
You don't. Welcome to the club. I haven't heard silence for 9 years now.

You'll learn to forget it soon enough and it will stop bothering you. If we're lucky technology will develope in out life time to fix those little damaged hairs in our ears, but their too small to be healed now.
>>
>>18550340
How does covering your ears help if it's inside of your own head?
>>
>>18550280
Did you see a band or something? Loud noises will cause that.

>tfw I can't remember what silence sounds like

I've had tinnitus for most of my life at this point, I suspect my father who's a drummer cause a portion of it as well as me just generally fucking my ears through seeing bands/listening to music quite loudly as a teen.
Mine isn't that bad unless I'm drunk though, otherwise it's easy enough to get to sleep.
I've also got light visual snow (think very faint static effect on a TV).

If it's passed then it's probably not an issue. Feel free to see a doctor and get a hearing check though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.