[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do with my life. I'm 21. I failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3013.jpg (25KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
25KB, 640x479px
I don't know what to do with my life.
I'm 21. I failed my first year of college. I made a mistake and chose a major my freshman year. I'm just going to be doing general credits this year. I have degenerate arthritis, so I can't even join the military for you fucks that think that's ever a good idea for anyone under 25. I'm thinking of applying for disability so I don't have to worry as much about money while I go to school. I really don't have anything else going on besides the part time job my dad gave me that pays just enough to cuck me out of disability right now. I'm really bored with my life. I honestly can't even see a future now.
>>
>>18550132
If you fail your first year of college you might as well drop out
>>
File: 1500670507907.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500670507907.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
Don't listen to the retard who said dropping out is an option.

I got some questions to ask you. What was your major in the first year? Why did you fail? How did you obtain arthritis at 21 years old?
>>
>>18550143
Equine science. I like horses, but it's basically the industry of horse PEOPLE. I was getting failed for shit like skipping a daytime Halloween party where they dressed up the horses. I was miserable and somehow my parents convinced me to go again a second semester to finish the year.
I was born with clift foot. No doctor will even prescribe me a pain killer because I'd just be hooked for life on some opiates. I'd get hurt in high school doing shit like running to warm up for sports. I feel like an old man.
>>
Seems like equine science isn't your thing. Great that you are in stem but maybe pull back from going into something too specific. Is there another stem program that is more employable you feel you can excel at?

How are your general studies going right now? Anything that peak your interest?

Sorry about the cleft foot pal, shit gotta suck.
>>
>>18550196
My general credits are looking boring. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. There's a ton of things I like I could go to school for and I'd probably be broke. I know I'll kill myself if I end up a high tier wage cuck, so I don't want to study four years of whatever just to pay bills.
>>
>>18550214

I just want to make it clear that the feelings you have are no new or something that hasn't been said. Lots of people at your age are lost and confused at what you want do.

Since you don't know what to do and your general studies are not interesting, then speak to a professional. Go to your university's school council and talk to one of the people about the options you have. Do it first thing in the morning to get it out of the way and to have a little privacy since no one goes early.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.