[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got rejected from an office job because I shoplifted a Tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lethimfinish.png (17KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
lethimfinish.png
17KB, 716x520px
I got rejected from an office job because I shoplifted a Tech Deck last year.

How do I get this off my record?
>>
>>18550066
are you black?
if yes you can sue them for racismm
>>
>>18550066
Realistically you can't.
Hire a lawyer and see what they can do for you.
>>
>>18550066
Just B Yourself and it will work out.
>>
Remove tech deck off your resume, make up an office job somewhere else and have someone else phone in as your manager.
>>
File: Tech_deck_parts_2.jpg (22KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
Tech_deck_parts_2.jpg
22KB, 800x428px
>>18550066
im fucking crying right now, holy shit. are you talking about these things? (pic related)

What are you, 12? why the fuck would you bother stealing one of these?

Honestly, you deserve having that shit on your record just for being that much of an idiot.
>>
>>18550114
The background check will tell them.
>>
>>18550066
Google "expunge criminal record <state here>" you should find what you need to do to clear it up, and how long since the offense occurred before you can.
>>
Going to have to expunge it threw the court but yet it will still be there the only option it truly gives u is that u won't be required to disclose it in a job application in the future. Which u might as well just be honest and disclose it saves u alot of anxiety.
>>
>>18550289
Usually u have to wait about close to a year and the court will ask what good deeds or how well behaved uve Bern not directly but they will ask to se what uve done so far to change ur ways, oh do some volunteer work they like to see that kind of stuff
>>
Lol. Do the crime and suffer the consequences (this is the part where you suffer)
>>
>>18550066
I'm hoping this is a troll, regardless it's funny. I mean, did the job specifically state they wouldn't hire anyone with a misdemeanor? Because there is no way you met the dollar requirement for it to be a felony over a Tech Deck.
>>
Goodnight
>>
>>18550289
One year.

I've been working at a ghetto-ass McDairy King ever since. They don't care if you're a criminal. They didn't even drug test me.
>>
>>18550140
Yeah, those.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.